Top answers from doctors based on your search:

When can i start drinking coke again after tooth pulled

Dr. Russell Chin
44 years experience Dentistry

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
39 years experience Dentistry
1
Dr. Gary Sandler
53 years experience Dentistry
Ask your dentist: Call and ask your dentist as he\she is responsible for your aftercare. Follow all written and oral instructions.
Dr. Warren Wolfe
1
Dr. Gary Sandler
53 years experience Dentistry
Probably: I don't see why not. Ask the dentist who is actually treating you for the dry socket just to be sure.
1
Dr. Meng Syn
Dr. Meng Syn answered
37 years experience Dentistry
1
Dr. TRUC DAO
Dr. TRUC DAO answered
36 years experience Psychiatry
Eat after tooth extr: When anesthesia wears out, within 1-2hours. May need to avoid that area for a day or two.
2
Dr. Behram Dalal
30 years experience Dentistry
Probably safe: To start after 48 hours. I would still recommend keeping it to a minimum for a few days more. Better to be safe than sorry.
Dr. Gary Sandler
53 years experience Dentistry
It can: Dislodge the blood clot and delay healing and possibly cause a dry socket.
Dr. Manami Yamaguchi
24 years experience Dentistry