Top answers from doctors based on your search:

When can I exercise after carotid endarterectomy

Dr. Vicken Pamoukian
24 years experience General Surgery
Yes: You can start with gentle excercize after 2 weeks and normal rouotine excercize after 6 weeks. It all depends on your recovery from the surgery.
7

Dr. Khashayar Salartash
28 years experience Vascular Surgery
1
Dr. Laura Pak
Dr. Laura Pak answered
27 years experience Vascular Surgery
2
Dr. Oliver Aalami
22 years experience Vascular Surgery
Dr. Richard Sanders
66 years experience Vascular Surgery
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
29 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
2
Dr. Shahin Tavackoli
22 years experience Cardiology
About 120: I would try to control the average around 120 bpm.
Dr. Neal Kraus
10 years experience Hospital-based practice
2
A male asked:
Dr. Ira Friedlander
41 years experience Cardiac Electrophysiology
Was the access for: your angiogram from the groin or from the wrist? For Groin wait a week for wrist wait ten days.
Dr. Robert Binford
37 years experience Thoracic Surgery
2
Dr. Benjamin Chun
27 years experience Ophthalmology
1
Dr. Clarence Grim
56 years experience Endocrinology
Beta blocker: I would never take BB as needed for past heart rate after exercise. This is normal.
Dr. Alan Patterson
41 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Ira Friedlander
1
Dr. Michael Korona
32 years experience Interventional Radiology
Need: Follow up imaging such as ultrasound every 6 to 12 months. Also if symptoms return that suggests restenosis.
Dr. J. patrick Tokarz
Specializes in Family Medicine
Soon.: Once the swelling is gone. About a week.See your personal provider for further evaluation.
Dr. Amy Herold
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
3
Dr. John Munshower
Dr. Frederick Tibayan
22 years experience Thoracic Surgery
Dr. Rick Koch
Dr. Rick Koch answered
21 years experience Cardiology
This question is: Best suited to your neurointensivist as i would hate to speculate...Good luck.
1
Dr. Tracy Berg
31 years experience General Surgery
Dr. Robert Vorhies
24 years experience Vascular Surgery
4