Top answers from doctors based on your search:

what should i do when my head and body ache

Dr. Enrique Madrigal-segura
53 years experience in Psychiatry
1

Dr. Silviu Pasniciuc
26 years experience in Internal Medicine
Dr. Thomas Namey
47 years experience in Rheumatology
Dr. Ronald Krauser
51 years experience in Rheumatology
Dr. Philip Miller
46 years experience in Family Medicine
24 years experience in Psychiatry
Deconditioned?: Dehydrated? If it happens regularly you could have exercise induced headaches.
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
48 years experience in Orthopedic Surgery
Let me try to help: There must a reason for that, do not ignore it , listen to your body and go and check it out.
Dr. Ahmad Ibrahim
18 years experience in Urgent Care
1
Dr. Nalini Morris d.o.
32 years experience in Psychiatry
1
Dr. John cuong Doan
17 years experience in Family Medicine
Dr. Aaron Love
18 years experience in Emergency Medicine
Dr. Michael Rommen
8 years experience in Family Medicine
Dr. Julie Abbott
44 years experience in Preventive Medicine
1
Dr. Ronald Krauser
51 years experience in Rheumatology
See details: See a rheumatologist, have the problem evaluated and then you will know how to treat the issue.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
52 years experience in Orthodontics
Need exam: Please see an ear/nose/throat specialist for examination and rx.
1
24 years experience in Psychiatry
Get med eval: Cervical (neck) and head injuries can go hand in hand depending on mechanism of injury.
Dr. Benjamin Lerner
18 years experience in Vascular Surgery
4
Dr. Andrew Reeves
29 years experience in Neurology
1
Dr. Dan Fisher
1
Dr. Chaim Colen
18 years experience in Neurosurgery
1
Dr. Ilya Averbuch
45 years experience in Pain Management
Avoid triggers: Avoid anything that triggers your pain and headache. Always listen to your body.
Dr. Daniel Quon
41 years experience in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
1
Dr. Mohammed Parvez
13 years experience in Internal Medicine
Emergency: Please go to the nearest er immediately. Call 911 if you need urgent help.
Dr. Lauren Elson
15 years experience in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
2