U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

What kind of doctor treats circulation problems

A 33-year-old member asked:
Dr. Heidi Fowler
Psychiatry 26 years experience
Vascular surgeon: Depending on the problem - a vascular surgeon may be a good option.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 37-year-old member asked:
Dr. John Garner
Cardiology 17 years experience
Several options: Vascular surgeons would be the most direct answer to your question. However, interventional cardiologists also perform procedures to correct this type... Read More
A 38-year-old member asked:
Dr. Khashayar Salartash
Vascular Surgery 30 years experience
Claudication: You should have an evaluation by a vascular surgeon. This could be claudication but it could be other issues that need to be elucidated.
Dr. Creighton Wright
surgery 57 years experience
Not the usual: Get better definition of the diagnosis. Arterial venous related to something else?
Dr. Joel Gotvald
Vascular Surgery 26 years experience
Poor Circulation: I would strongly consider seeking the opinion of a vascular surgeon, who is considered the top expert in diagnosing and treating poor circulation of t... Read More
A 31-year-old member asked:
Dr. Calvin Weisberger
52 years experience
Doctor: A primary care doc can evaluate and if needed refer to a specialist appropriate to the problem.
A 31-year-old member asked:
Dr. Timothy Wu
Vascular Surgery 19 years experience
Vascular Surgeon: A vascular surgeon is a specialist in the blood vessels of the body outside of the heart. They are trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the bloo... Read More
A 55-year-old male asked:
Dr. Jovita Anyanwu
Internal Medicine 31 years experience
Sorry I am not: sure what question 391172 is. But if you do not have PAD neuropathy may be a consideration. For sleep will advise sleep hygiene, going to bed after ph... Read More
A 34-year-old female asked:
Dr. Holly Maes
Pediatrics 37 years experience
Up to 6 months: I've seen kids with this condition where it takes even 6 months for them to develop the control of circulation. The good thing is despite it looking r... Read More
A 43-year-old member asked:
Dr. Rodeen Rahbar
Surgery 21 years experience
Ankle Brachial Index: When interpreted by an experienced physician, the ankle brachial index (abi) along with toe pressures and arterial waveforms is the best noninvasive i... Read More
A 31-year-old member asked:
Dr. Joseph Newman
Podiatry 33 years experience
Pain: If you noticed increased pain while at rest or in bed, or have increased pain with walking or climbing stairs it might be time to have your circulatio... Read More
A 46-year-old member asked:
Dr. Clarence Grim
Endocrinology 58 years experience
Real circulation.: oxygenated blood goes into kidney via renal arteries. These get progressively smaller until it becomes the afferent arteriole and enters into a a netw... Read More