Top answers from doctors based on your search:

what does water on the knee look like

A 39-year-old female asked:
Dr. Joshua Fox
38 years experience Dermatology
Skin rash: It is difficult to diagnose in your case . It could be nummular dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, contact dermatitis, atopic , or another eczematous cond ... Read More
2 thanks

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Talk to a doctor
Unlimited visits
A 56-year-old member asked:
Dr. Amir Khan
Dr. Amir Khan answered
26 years experience Sports Medicine
Yes: If your knee has been irritated or injured then after using advil/alleve, resting, icing the 'water' in the knee may self absorb. If there is a persis ... Read More
7 thanks
A 54-year-old male asked:
Dr. Robert Madden
Specializes in Anesthesiology
Water on the knee: Orthopedic surgery consult & probable MRI imaging to possibly identify the cause. Could be a tone meniscus, arthritis, infection, etc
1 thank
A 55-year-old member asked:
Dr. Scott Hacker
23 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
Sign of inflammation: 'water' or fluid in your knee usually indicate your knee is 'unhappy' about your activity level. This can often be from arthritis or a meniscus tear. ... Read More
A 47-year-old member asked:
Dr. Heidi Fowler
24 years experience Psychiatry
Illustration: This is a good illustration of frostnip/ bite: http://www.Bing.Com/images/search?Q=frostnip+fingers&qs=as&sk=&form=qbir&pq=frostnip%20finge&sc=2-14&s ... Read More
A 51-year-old female asked:
Dr. Payam Rafat
21 years experience Podiatry
Many possibilities: Although it is relatively rare to get a blood clot on the fop of your foot, if you develop one, it may appear bruised or red, hot and swollen. Have i ... Read More
A 53-year-old female asked:
Dr. Donald Colantino
60 years experience Internal Medicine
Toenail discoloratio: Black discoloration of the toe under the toenail is usually due to bruising from repeated trauma from footwear. See a podiatrist for reassurance if yo ... Read More
A 47-year-old member asked:
Dr. Tim Conrad
33 years experience Ophthalmology
It means: You need to see a dermatologist for evaluation of this rash.
A male asked:
Dr. Yash Khanna
56 years experience Family Medicine
Needs to be checked: It is very hard to say why your ankles are on fire without getting more information and examining your ankle.We need to know if there is any history o ... Read More
A 37-year-old female asked:
Dr. Erica Bial
Specializes in Pain Management
Staph infection: "staph" is what i think you're asking about? This is short for staphylococcus, a type of round bacterium. There are several different kinds, and they ... Read More
A 79-year-old female asked:
Dr. Joseph Eastern
43 years experience Dermatology
Red bump.: Generally speaking, a tick bite will cause a red itchy bump, sometimes with hive-like swelling around it. But if a red ring develops around it, see yo ... Read More
1 thank
A 29-year-old male asked:
Dr. Shahid Rafique
43 years experience Internal Medicine
Shingles: A cluster of vesicles with pain could be manifestation of Shongles. See your physician urgently as treatment with antivirals is helpful . There are ot ... Read More
A 37-year-old member asked:
Dr. Donald Shenenberger
24 years experience Dermatology
Variable, but...: Usually ringworm on the face will be red and inflamed with an outer raised rim of mild scale. Sometimes the center will be relatively clear but often ... Read More
4 thanks
A 51-year-old female asked:
Dr. Steven Sheskier
38 years experience Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Surgery
Joint space narrow: On an xray, arthritis is indicated by joint space j narrowing, and/or the presence of osteophytes (bone spurring). Clinically an arthritic joint may b ... Read More
A 43-year-old member asked:
Dr. Albert Malvehy
20 years experience Phlebology
Can be normal: If you are not lying down, a certain portion of your blood will stay in your legs and feet causing these veins to swell. If you have one that is pain ... Read More
A 57-year-old female asked:
Dr. Dan Fisher
26 years experience Internal Medicine
Sensitive skin?: Sounds like a sensitivity rather than an allergy.
1 thank
A 53-year-old member asked:
Dr. Michael Tomeo
37 years experience Dermatology
A Hive : A hive is a welt which is a localized red swelling of the skin resulting from release of histamine.
A 35-year-old female asked:
Dr. David Kam
Dr. David Kam answered
35 years experience ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
Angular cheilitis: See your PCP to rule out iron deficiency anemia or low level of vitamin B12. It can also be allergic contact Dermatitis to lipstick, tooth paste, dent ... Read More
A 25-year-old female asked:
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
37 years experience Family Medicine
Bumpy tongue: At the back of the tongue may simple be enlarged taste buds (circumvallate papillae). If there is pain, bleeding, or difficulty swallowing, see ENT sp ... Read More
1 thank
A 47-year-old member asked:
Dr. Kamran Janjua
21 years experience Radiology
Not perfect but ...: Please see http://www.Conciergeradiologist.Com/mri-with-contrast.Html. Scroll down to the image of the MRI lumbar spine. The "bright" tissue surroun ... Read More
A 27-year-old male asked:
Dr. Christian Assad
13 years experience Cardiology
Mayo has good info: Mayo Clinic has good information on it. To be honest this is the first time I hear abotu this disease. ... Read More
A female asked:
Dr. Deborah Josefson
27 years experience Internal Medicine
Possibly sciatica : Likely you have sciatica. Go to a neurologist for further workup if the paresthesia persist.
A 44-year-old member asked:
Dr. Daniel Hampton
14 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
MRI: Scar tissue can look like a variety of things. It often depends on why the scar tissue is there. Previous surgery can produce scar tissue that is diff ... Read More
3 thanks
A 40-year-old member asked:
Dr. James Ferguson
45 years experience Pediatrics
Unlikely diagnosis: I have never heard of eczema affecting the penis. If you've been scanning pictures & you know of someone with similar lesions there it would be good t ... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Talk to a doctor
Unlimited visits