U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

What does a chlorine rash look like

A 20-year-old female asked:
Dr. Shalini Sethi
Pediatrics 22 years experience
Allergic : allergic reaction to excess chlorine may present like your rash. An anti allergic will help . And off course s good moisturizer application too.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 16-year-old female asked:
Dr. Yash Khanna
Family Medicine 58 years experience
MayBefromone or Both: It may be from chlorine or sunburn or combination of both It will get better as long as there are no blisters.If gets wose see your docor or go to ER
A 28-year-old female asked:
Dr. Ashu Syal
Pediatrics - Nephrology & Dialysis 31 years experience
Yes: Any chemicals irritate the skin rashes. Best option is to avoid swimming for time being. The more you irritate the skin rash, the longer it takes to c... Read More
Dr. Richard Wasserman
Allergy and Immunology 45 years experience
Yes: You should be able to treat the yeast easily with an over the counter anti-fungal cream and then the chlorine won't matter.
A 41-year-old member asked:
Dr. Vasu Brown
Integrative Medicine 35 years experience
Yes: Chlorine is very caustic and destroy skin. You can either use castor oil to area or muscle rub cream. Soak with epsom salt and baking soda in tub 3tbs... Read More
A 36-year-old member asked:
Dr. Keith Ramsey
Pediatrics - Adolescent Medicine 37 years experience
Urticaria: It is usually due to an infection somewhere in the body. The second most common cause would be an allergy to something.
A 18-year-old female asked:
Dr. Heidi Fowler
Psychiatry 26 years experience
Temp is fine.: Most people don’t have sx’s w West Nile virus. Mild sx’s occur in about 20% of people; which can include fever, eye pain, generalized body aches, hea... Read More
A 41-year-old female asked:
Dr. Donald Colantino
Internal Medicine 62 years experience
Scratches: I'm not familiar with any skin rashes that look like scratches. Could your son be inadvertently scratching? Otherwise a dermatologist could identify t... Read More
A member asked:
Dr. Jessica Allan
Internal Medicine 24 years experience
Take her to Doctor: Hickeys are bruise like marks caused by suckling the skin (aggressive kissing) until small blood vessels burst under the skin. She needs to be evalua... Read More
A 34-year-old female asked:
Dr. John Munshower
Family Medicine 31 years experience
Not usually: They are often more pinpoint like bites and can occur commonly in intertriginous areas (in between the fingers, etc.). Do not usually like bruises.
A 30-year-old member asked:
Dr. Robert Jackson
Dermatology 44 years experience
Ring: Ringworm or tinea, pityriasis rotunda, erythema annulare centrifugum, nummular eczema are just a few diseases which have ring appearance.
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership