Top answers from doctors based on your search:

What causes pain down the outside of my leg when kneeling

Dr. Charles Metzger
28 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
4
Dr. Thomas Dowling
39 years experience Orthopedic Spine Surgery
It coud be muscular : Or related to some internal issue with your knee joint. If this is causin an issue, see an orthopedic surgeon for an evaluation and treatment plan.

Dr. Richard Romano
Knee pain : This seems to be an irritation to nerves in the region. I would see a doctor in person for this
Dr. Laura Anissian
Dr. John Dearborn
29 years experience Orthopedic Reconstructive Surgery
1
Dr. Charles Rocamboli
Dr. Vikram Patel
36 years experience Pain Management
1
Dr. Daryoush Zafar
23 years experience Podiatry
Peroneal tendon : The outside of your leg is peroneal tendon. Have you had injury to the area? Is it right and left? Need a few more details.
1
Dr. Kevin Freedman
25 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
1
Dr. Ira Friedlander
41 years experience Cardiac Electrophysiology
Dr. Oscar Novick
57 years experience Pediatrics
Slimmer leg: He has disuse atrophy of the operated leg he needs physical therapy to build the muscle up again.
1