Top answers from doctors based on your search:

what can be the caused of constant fatique and sharp pains around the body

Dr. Mary Callahan
28 years experience Cardiology
1

Dr. Philip Miller
Shut down: your computer now and call for a medical examination, evaluation, treatment and diagnosis. Your symptoms are serious and require examination.
1
Dr. Susan Rhoads
Get seen now.: Pain in the head with slurred speech and numbness is serious. Go to the ER now and get evaluated.
Dr. Susan Rhoads
1
Dr. Susan Rhoads
1
Dr. Peter Ihle
53 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
1
Dr. Jeffrey Juchau
Headaches: This could be from a myriad of reasons. I suggest you see a doctor who can evaluate you and discover the reason.
Dr. Beverly Dexter
24 years experience Clinical Psychology
Dr. Carol Van der Harst
34 years experience Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Dr. Arthur Heller
42 years experience Gastroenterology
Maybe gallbladder..: Or other. Symptoms in that area can be seen with gallbladder problems, ulcers, liver issues, kidney stones, other. Check with md.
2