U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Wart on eyeball

A member asked:
Dr. Tim Conrad
Ophthalmology 35 years experience
No: These devices are not safe to use near the eyes.
A 32-year-old male asked:
Dr. Fredric Haberman
55 years experience
Wart spread to eye: A wart commonly referred to as verruca Bulgaria is a viral infection and it could spread to the skin of your eyelid by rubbing your eyes it is usually... Read More
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology 53 years experience
Spread by virus: Warts are caused by a virus and can spread, generally to hands and feet. They cannot take root on the eye itself but occasionally occur on the eye li... Read More
A 23-year-old female asked:
Dr. Bruce Saran
Ophthalmology 34 years experience
Allergies or bleph: Allergies and blepharitis cause itching . Over-the-counter allergy medicine and eyedrops help relieve it. Zaditor (ketotifen) is a good eyedrop. Bleph... Read More
Dr. Tod Haller
Ophthalmology 17 years experience
Not a wart: Warts do not occur on the eye. I suggest you see an ophthalmologist immediately.
A 43-year-old member asked:
Dr. Saul Hymes
pediatrics - Infectious Disease 16 years experience
Std's: Eye contact with semen is contact of a potentially infectious fluid with a mucous membrane. Thus transmission of many stds can occur--a person infecte... Read More
A 44-year-old member asked:
Dr. Edward Zimmerman
Cosmetic Surgery 39 years experience
Yes, but not smart!: Sure-if you are very dexterous and don't mind the pain ; risk of infection, bleeding and the unknown. What you are describing is likely a true fibro-... Read More
A 33-year-old male asked:
Dr. Hiep Le
Dr. Hiep Leanswered
Nephrology and Dialysis 43 years experience
Bleach will be the best option if your glasses can handle that; otherwise, leave it alone for a couple days, HPV less likely survives on a dry surface... Read More
A 19-year-old female asked:
Dr. Heidi Fowler
Psychiatry 26 years experience
Would encourage: dermatologic evaluation. The provider can determine exactly what the lesion is as well as treating it.
A 43-year-old female asked:
Dr. Laura Yauch
Specializes in Family Medicine
Growth: Growths should be removed on your own. See an md.
A 41-year-old member asked:
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 50 years experience
Start with GP: Start with GP and let him/her decide if referral to an eye specialist, dermatologist of plastic surgeon is needed.
A 19-year-old female asked:
Dr. Addagada Rao
General Surgery 57 years experience
Possible: At your age 19 possible . A papilloma caused by hpv virus, show to your doctor , to make sure what it is and for treatment.
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership