U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Veins in feet hurt

A 39-year-old male asked:
Dr. Joshua Fox
Dermatology 40 years experience
Hands that hurt: There are many possible reasons why your hand hurt particularly if you have had trauma in the area. If it is red or a rash then it could be hand derma... Read More
Dr. Norman Bein
General Surgery 52 years experience
No relation: Painful hands and feet are almost never due to varicose veins...These superficial veins serve no true purpose and should not be the casue of any sympt... Read More
A 29-year-old female asked:
Dr. Philip Miller
A Verified Doctoranswered
Family Medicine 48 years experience
Exam: Never ignore these symptoms. You must be examined and evaluated for circulatory issues.
A 46-year-old member asked:
Dr. Glenn Aufseeser
Podiatry 10 years experience
Phlebologists: I would advise evaluation by a phlebologist. These doctors specialize in conditions of the veins. They are called phlebologists. They are typically... Read More
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Podiatry 42 years experience
See below: There are many treatments for spider veins such as laser or sclerosing injections. And yes if large enough they can cause pain.
Dr. John Landi
Phlebology 48 years experience
Spider vein Rx.: There is no connection between spider veins as a cause of foot pain. However, treating spider veins of the foot with sclerotherapy can potentially ca... Read More
A 49-year-old female asked:
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Podiatry 42 years experience
Need an exam: There are many, many reasons that your feet may hurt. It would be best to have an examination.
A 31-year-old member asked:
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Podiatry 42 years experience
Many things: Plantar fasciitis, overuse syndrome, tarsal tunnel.
A 44-year-old member asked:
Dr. Jeffrey Bowman
39 years experience
Heel pain: Is likely the most common complaint a podiatrist sees. Likely either plantar fascitis and or heel spur. Many treatment options are available and mo... Read More
A 40-year-old member asked:
Dr. Joseph Newman
Podiatry 33 years experience
See a podiatrist: It can be due to a number of things- plantar fasciitis, achilles tendinitis, bursitis, stress fracture, arthritis, or tarsal tunnel. The right diagnos... Read More
A 35-year-old member asked:
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 29 years experience
Burning is usually : A sign of neuropathy of some form, bless of course you burned your foot via sunburn or hot soup falling etc then it would be from the burn...
A 62-year-old male asked:
Dr. Kevin Martin
A Verified Doctoranswered
29 years experience
Sore foot: If it's one foot you probably have plantar fasciitis or a heal spur (or both) if both feet hurt when walking you need to have your circulation eval... Read More
A 38-year-old member asked:
Dr. David Hettinger
Podiatry 37 years experience
May need orthotics: See a podiatrist for a recommendation on if orthotics could be right for you. If you want to try an over-the-coubter product first, try spenco total ... Read More
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership