Top answers from doctors based on your search:

vaughn

Dr. Luis Villaplana
I LEARNED A WHILE: Ago that forcing things or looking for things to happen will actually delay things further or run you into bad situations...
1

46 years experience Pediatrics
1
Dr. Clarence Lyons
Dextromethorphan: If your cough syrup has dextromethorphan, i would not take it with paxil (paroxetine). This can be a bad mix.
Dr. Anthony Leazzo
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Dr. Chevies Newman
22 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Keshab Paudel
1
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
2
Dr. Milroy Samuel
24 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Normal: It's normal for women to have some discharge. If it is abnormal it should be evaluated.
Dr. Laura Anissian
See gynecologist.: I would see a gynecologist to have it opened and if it is a cyst the sac may be removed to prevent it from coming back.