U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Ulnar nerve decompression surgery recovery

A 29-year-old male asked:
Dr. Matthew Gold
Neurology 47 years experience
Making space.: A nerve is in a tight space may be irritated or damaged, causing pain and/or loss of function (weakness or sensory changes). Surgical decompression ai... Read More
A 40-year-old female asked:
Dr. Oscar Novick
Pediatrics 59 years experience
Surgery: It may take up to three months for you surgery to heal.
A 41-year-old female asked:
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Neurology 34 years experience
Contact surgeon: in my opinion, the person you would want to contact would be the surgeon who did the first procedure. Unless of course, you have learned how to do me... Read More
A 40-year-old female asked:
Dr. Prem Gupta
neurology 49 years experience
Not necessary: Unless for some reason your surgeon recommends it , it is not necessary
A 41-year-old female asked:
Dr. Robert Kent
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine 13 years experience
Ask surgeon: to be sure, but often a light compression sleeve will help reduce swelling after this type of surgery. The reason it is important to ask your surgeon ... Read More
A 41-year-old female asked:
Dr. Carrie Cannon
A Verified Doctoranswered
Family Medicine 34 years experience
See Ortho: I would visit the orthopedic surgeon who performed the surgery. 3 and 1/2 months is usually adequate to heal enough to be pain-free. Is it possible th... Read More
A 41-year-old female asked:
Dr. Susan Arnoult
Family Medicine 26 years experience
Yes: That is a very tender area of the body and those particular procedures can cause lingering pain. It will improve but be sure to tell your surgeon and ... Read More
A 35-year-old male asked:
Dr. Kevin Yoo
Neurosurgery 29 years experience
It takes time: By the information you have given us, it looks as though you had either long standing ulnar nerve entrapment or a severe case of one with significant ... Read More
A 56-year-old female asked:
Dr. Rawan Tarawneh
A Verified Doctoranswered
19 years experience
Please see doctor: It is hard to tell without an exam whether what you are experiencing are muscle cramps or a less common condition called myotonia. You definitely need... Read More
A 17-year-old female asked:
Dr. Anderson Tsai
Internal Medicine 10 years experience
Concussion: Hi: it's probably best for your to see or talk to a neurologist who may be better answering this questions for you, to see if surgery recommended, and... Read More