Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Toes is green n purple

Dr. Peter Ihle
54 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
1

Dr. Rajeev Sehgal
25 years experience Podiatry
Normal: The color discoloration is normal as the injury starts to heal.
Dr. David Lipkin
1
Dr. Michael Finkelstein
Possible: Broken. Nail will probably be lost to a new nail see your doctor to be sure
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
28 years experience Podiatry
Blood: Under the nail is what it sounds like known as a subungual hematoma.
1
Dr. James Burns
37 years experience Emergency Medicine
Dr. Tariq Niazi
43 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Arnold Beresh
41 years experience Podiatry
See a podiatrist: It could be several things including a blood blister, ganglion or fibroma, but pain and increased growth needs to be evaluated
1
Dr. Richard Bensinger
52 years experience Ophthalmology
Circulatory problem: This is a sign of diminished blood supply to the toes. You should see your family doctor right away to have this evaluated.
2

People also searched for:

Connect by text or video with a U.S. board-certified doctor now — wait time is less than 1 minute!