U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Throbbing pain in upper arm

A 36-year-old female asked:
Dr. Lois A Freisleben-Cook
Pediatrics 36 years experience
Right handed?: If you are right handed and have been using your arms and hands a lot you could be experiencing pain from aberrant compression at the level of the cer... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A female asked:
Dr. Leon Katz
Bariatrics 30 years experience
Many options: It is a bit hard to tell based on your description. The causes could include muscle aches or bruising. Sometimes medications like cholesterol meda can... Read More
A 61-year-old female asked:
Dr. Heidi Fowler
Psychiatry 26 years experience
Can't diagnose: with available info. But this could be an inflammatory condition like bursitis or tendonitis. Your doctor should be able to make an accurate diagnosis... Read More
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegabanswered
Allergy and Immunology 41 years experience
You need 2 b seen: With such symptom, you have to examined, kindly see your doctor asap, can't really pin point a diagnosis or treatment, can be vascular, muscular or ne... Read More
A 48-year-old member asked:
Dr. Ihab Ibrahim
Pain Management 30 years experience
It means you: Should get an evaluation. Pain shooting down your arm, from a pinched nerve in your neck, or a clot in arm, and other possibilites can be evaluated wi... Read More
A 20-year-old female asked:
Dr. Moshe Lewis
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 26 years experience
See spine Specialist: There are several possibilities that require a Specialist to evaluate you for a complete history and physical exam. These include cervical disc diseas... Read More
A 47-year-old member asked:
Dr. Sathish Modugu
Pain Management 33 years experience
Shoulder tendonitis: This could be a symptom of a rotator cuff ( shoulder tendon) problem. A through examination with an orthopedist or rehab doctor would be best to prope... Read More
A female asked:
Dr. Gary Pess
Hand Surgery 41 years experience
Carpal Tunnel : Pain, numbness, tingling, weakness and night pain are the most common symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome. http://www.centraljerseyhand.com/carpal-... Read More
A 29-year-old female asked:
Dr. Stuart Hickerson
Family Medicine 33 years experience
Pain: These symptoms likely secondary to some type of thoracic or cervical neck problem
A 59-year-old female asked:
Dr. Stuart Hickerson
Family Medicine 33 years experience
Arm pain: Pain in arm can be for various reasons. Sounds like it is in your deltoid muscle if it is like pain from "a shot of PCN". Could be that you have inju... Read More
A 19-year-old male asked:
Dr. Robert Kwok
Pediatrics 34 years experience
E.R. can evaluate: A person with "severe" pains in the chest and left arm can seen by an E.R. doctor to be evaluated. Pains can come from a heart problem (serious), neck... Read More