Top answers from doctors based on your search:

the tip of my finger swollen and tight and hurts really bad

Dr. Susan Rhoads
Infection.: Sounds like you may have an infection. This is serious, especially if it is in the joint. You need to be seen today. The sooner the better!

Dr. Moshe Torem
Specializes in Psychiatry
Go to the ER: You may need an Antibiotic tratment and also direct care of the finger; Give it high priority, go to the E.R. now!.
Dr. Cornelius Oleary
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
ER visit: I would encourage you to make an ER visit to have your hand evaluated by an orthopaedic surgeon or hand surgery specialist.
Dr. Laura Anissian
1
Dr. Ahmad Ibrahim
19 years experience Urgent Care
I would: Get an X ray and then get seen by a doctor to determine if a fracture or sprain is present. Keep splinted. Good luck
1
Dr. Kenneth Merriman
47 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Sewa Legha
50 years experience Medical Oncology
1
Dr. Christine Hom
30 years experience Pediatrics
Dr. Ayisha Gani
Specializes in Internal Medicine
Dr. Thomas Inwood
35 years experience Podiatry