U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Testicles dandruff

A 50-year-old member asked:
Dr. Patricio Gargollo
Pediatric Urology 22 years experience
Fungus: This is almost always a fungal infection of the scrotal skin. I ecommend trying an over the counter anti-fungal cream for a few weeks. If that does no... Read More
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics 35 years experience
See Derm/urologist : This does not sound like any specific condition but could represent an infection or reaction or inflammatory process. I would meet with a physician fo... Read More
A 20-year-old male asked:
Dr. Ronald Krauser
A Verified Doctoranswered
Rheumatology 53 years experience
See details: Then you have to see another doctor in your area. I would suggest a dermatologist.
A 28-year-old male asked:
Dr. Robert Kwok
Pediatrics 34 years experience
Controlling dandruff: Dandruff (seborrhea) is common. Shampoos with zinc, salicylic acid, selenium, or coal tar are sold in many stores. Nizoral shampoo (contains anti-fung... Read More
A 24-year-old female asked:
Dr. Robert Jackson
Dermatology 44 years experience
Yes: It is associated with seborrheic dermatitis and psoriasis both inherited as polygenic disorders.
A 26-year-old male asked:
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Family Medicine 24 years experience
Dandruff shampoo: You can start out with with dandruff shampoos such as head& shoulder, selsun blue, and /or Nizoral (ketoconazole) shamppo etc...Avoid excessive hot sh... Read More
A 37-year-old member asked:
Dr. Thomas Namey
Rheumatology 49 years experience
Dandruff- several!: For most patient, alternating a zinc pyithione shampoo (head and shoulders) and a tar shampoo (neutrogena-t-gel), gives better results. Selenium sham... Read More
A 46-year-old member asked:
Dr. Moji Ariyo
Internal Medicine 23 years experience
Anti-dandruff 'poos: Dandruff is associated with malassezia fungus infection. Buy over-the-counter dandruff shampoos, and look for one that contains zinc pyrithione, whic... Read More
A 45-year-old member asked:
Dr. Robert Jackson
Dermatology 44 years experience
Steroids: Your dermatologist can prescribe topical steroids and other meds to control the dandruff.
A female asked:
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics 35 years experience
Not aware: I am not aware of any benefits. You're better off seeing a dermatologist
A 17-year-old female asked:
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Internal Medicine 42 years experience
No: Dandruff is caused by flaking of (usually dry) scalp. It is not a contagious condition.

People also searched for:

Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership