Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Test nurse

Dr. Clarence Grim
56 years experience in Endocrinology

Dr. Julan Crane
24 years experience in Pediatrics
Tests chlamydia: blood test for chlamydia is not the usual test for sexual transmitted infection so perhaps that is what the nurse meant.
Dr. Kyon Hood
Dr. Kyon Hood answered
19 years experience in Pediatrics
3
Dr. Daniel Lama
Specializes in Urology
Kidney function: He wants to monitor your kidney function while on this medicine or reduce the dose if your kidney function is compromised
1
Dr. Mathew Chengot
42 years experience in Cardiology
2
43 years experience in Pathology
A pint low?: One of many factors is how much water you've had to drink. Don't worry much about this.
1
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
35 years experience in Pediatric Pulmonology
1
Dr. Steven Hebert
28 years experience in Pathology
Unlikely: It's unlikely that the needle is still in your arm. The pain you are feeling is likely due to injury of your vein when the needle was removed.
1
43 years experience in Pathology
Dr. Derek Haas
Specializes in Fertility Medicine