Top answers from doctors based on your search:

swollen hurt bend

Dr. Laura Anissian
1

Dr. Luis Taylor
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Possible: phlebitis due to trauma. This involves inflammation of your leg veins and may lead to blood clots. Best to be seen right away at ER or urgent care.
1
Dr. Ronald Krauser
52 years experience Rheumatology
See details: The possibilities are almost endless. This is an inflammatory arthritis and I would urge the knee be evaluated as soon as possible.
1
Dr. Qamar Khan
17 years experience Pain Management
2
Dr. M. Hytham Beck
43 years experience General Surgery
1
Dr. John Munshower
3
Dr. Karen Butler
????: Need to know what you are talking about
Dr. Robert Killian
28 years experience General Practice
Go to the Doctor: Then he needs to go see his physician to figure out what is injured and how to fix it.
1
A male asked:
Dr. Charles Gordon
Specializes in Adolescent Medicine
1
Dr. Deborah Josefson
ICE, AND ELEVATE,: ICE THE HAND TO REDUCE SWELLING ELEVATE TO HELP DRAIN THE FLUID AND GET IMAGING OR VISIT AN ORTHOPEDIC DOC TO MAKE SURE NOTHING IS BROKEN OR SPRAINED.