Top answers from doctors based on your search:

spermogram test results

Dr. Andrew Silverman
48 years experience in Fertility Medicine
Low sperm count: Absolutely! you will probably have to use art ie intrauterine inseminatio or ivf.
7

Dr. Paul Turek
34 years experience in Urology
2
Dr. Gregory Lewis
43 years experience in Urology
Dr. Ahmad Ibrahim
18 years experience in Urgent Care
Low sperm count: I would deduce low sperm counts from finasteride.
Dr. Michael Opsahl
42 years experience in Fertility Medicine
48 years experience in Pathology
1
Dr. Marsha Davis
27 years experience in Internal Medicine
Possible: Varicocele repair in some people does often improve healthy sperm and fertility. Talk to your doctor about your specific case.
1
48 years experience in Pathology
Usually none: The usual test for s pyogenes infection is culture. Antibodies to streptolysin O (ASO) may be done to diagnose infection in the recent past.
48 years experience in Pathology
1
Dr. Raghuraman Vidhun
13 years experience in Cardiology
Low risk: It is what it is. Lp(a) <14 is desirable and makes you low risk of developing heart disease from Lp(a). Best Wishes..
1