Top answers from doctors based on your search:

sore thyroid gland in neck

Dr. John Goldman
54 years experience Rheumatology

Dr. Charles Gordon
Specializes in Adolescent Medicine
Enlarged goiter: You mention that you have a problem with your thyroid gland. We try to keep they have Inge
Dr. EMILIA MATOS
43 years experience General Practice
SCAN IT: Thyroid cancer can show in several ways.Discovered in time is curable.Have it examined by n ENT and follow his recomendations.
Dr. Sumana Gangi
23 years experience Endocrinology
Thyroid: You need to have your neck examined by a doctor.. It could be a lymphnode or thyroid nodule/cyst
1
Dr. Sadaf Mustafa
1
Dr. Trey Rumph
10 years experience Pharmacology
Depends on the damag: I would trust you doctor in that case, i'm sure if it didn't need to be taken out he would not as assumed the extra risks of surgery.
19
48 years experience Pathology
1
Dr. Paul Kaplowitz
44 years experience Pediatric Endocrinology
Dr. Roy Arnold
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegab answered
39 years experience Allergy and Immunology