U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Small blue lump under skin

A 22-year-old female asked:
Dr. Daniel Rosenblum
Specializes in Hematology and Oncology
See doctor: It could be a tick (in US) or other blood sucking insect, a bruise, or a cyst. Someone should examine it. Not likely to cause a headache, but could ... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 28-year-old male asked:
Dr. Warren Wolfe
Family Medicine 59 years experience
Cysts?: They are probably what we call sebaceous cysts that are common. To be very sure have your physician examine you.
A 34-year-old member asked:
Dr. Mandakini Patel
Pediatrics 42 years experience
Hard lump on head: Yo need ot see your doctor or dermatologist. Cannot assess lumps without exam.
A 44-year-old member asked:
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dermatology 45 years experience
Don't jump...: ...To any conclusions. There are lots of causes of small hard lumps, and most of them are not tumors (or at least not the kind that are dangerous). Le... Read More
A 26-year-old female asked:
Dr. Ratna Dhingra
Pediatrics 45 years experience
Cyst: Have it looked at.it could be a sebaceous cyst.this is harmless but may need to be removed for cosmetic reasons
A female asked:
Dr. Mohammed Parvez
Internal Medicine 15 years experience
Take it easy: Juat stop poking the lump. It's sounds to me a benign, means nothing to worry.
A member asked:
Dr. Richard Arden
Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery 38 years experience
If : If the scalp moves freely over these lumps, and they feel hard like bone, they are likely to be osteomas which are benign and don't typically need tre... Read More
A 45-year-old male asked:
Dr. John Thaler
Prosthodontics 42 years experience
See MD: See the MD tomorrow for evaluation and treatment options as needed. We are always concerned about possible concussion. Call and make the appt. If he i... Read More
A 33-year-old male asked:
Dr. Steven Zimmet
Aesthetic Medicine 44 years experience
More info- ? cyst: Although it would be useful to know more about this- where is it, how long has it been there, does it hurt, is there redness in the area, etc. That sa... Read More
A 32-year-old male asked:
A Verified Doctoranswered
A US doctor answeredLearn more
Cyst?: Is possible or ganglion but depends exactly where it is could also be joint related. Needs examination recommend seeing your GP.
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership