U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Small black dots on feet

A 27-year-old male asked:
Dr. Glenn Aufseeser
Podiatry 9 years experience
See a physician: Many skin conditions can have similar appearances. Short of taking a biopsy for analysis, there is no way of knowing 100% what the lesions on your fe... Read More
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Podiatry 41 years experience
See a doctor: I would see a doctor. Diagnosis will depend on how long they have been there, have they change in size, color, shape.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 29-year-old male asked:
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegabanswered
Allergy and Immunology 40 years experience
2 different problems: If you don't have a regular primary doctor , you want to go to a dermatologist and an ENT specialist, neither of these problems would be solved online... Read More
A 20-year-old male asked:
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 28 years experience
I don't think: The soda and or alcohol consumption is related. I can't see the lesions you describe so would refer you to a doc to look at them.
Dr. Scott Keith
Podiatry 44 years experience
DOTS.: These red/purple dots are commonly caused by blood leaking under the skin. They can range in size from tiny dots to large bruises. There are many poss... Read More
A 33-year-old female asked:
Dr. Eric Goldstein
Pediatrics 22 years experience
Rash: What you are describing sounds viral in nature. This could be coxsackie virus, or something similar. The lesions in the mouth can sometimes be painful... Read More
A 41-year-old member asked:
Dr. Thomas Inwood
Podiatry 35 years experience
Rash: Rashes can be caused by a wide variety of things. I would suspect tinea - or athlete's foot . Your podiatrist can help with this even if it isn't t... Read More
A 32-year-old member asked:
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 28 years experience
I would recommend: You see a foot doc or dermatologist since we can't see the rash....
A 43-year-old member asked:
Dr. Maria Gaviria
Specializes in undefined
Maybe fungus: Try and otc antifungal for foot fungal infection.
A male asked:
Dr. Robert Hadfield
Podiatry 13 years experience
Hand Foot ; Mouth : This could be many problems, including a cold or the flu. But it could also be hand, foot ; mouth disease which causes rashes in each location and ca... Read More
A 23-year-old female asked:
Dr. Scott Keith
Podiatry 44 years experience
Skip the Flannel.: Sounds like you came in contact with more than you bargained while on holiday. You best bet is to have it evaluated by a doctor, before potential tiss... Read More
A 39-year-old male asked:
A Verified Doctoranswered
A US doctor answeredLearn more
Dangerous?: Doesn't sound like it is especially if it is just marks and no symptoms, pain, fever, redness swelling or itching? Sure it was an insect bite? Hard to... Read More