Top answers from doctors based on your search:

sinus cyst surgery recovery

Dr. Joshua Rosenthal
17 years experience ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
Surgeon: You should absolutely ask that of your surgeon. There are many techniques of sinus surgery resulting in different expectations.
1

Dr. Earl Sandroff
42 years experience Dentistry
Dr. Michael Gabor
32 years experience Diagnostic Radiology
Retention cyst: Speak with your doctor, but usually this is an incidental finding requiring no treatment.
Dr. Herman Hammerstead
49 years experience Trauma Surgery
Dr. Barbara Stark Baxter
41 years experience Allergy and Immunology
1
Dr. Victor Bonuel
I don't see any : Restrictions unless u r actively bleeding. Have fun!
Dr. Roy Arnold
1
Dr. Darryl Blinski
45 years experience Plastic Surgery
Postop/sinus HA: Over 3 months !!! You need a MRI to see if infection or other issues...
1
Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu answered
56 years experience Allergy and Immunology
Call surgeon: Something is not quite right here and you really need to contact the surgeon ASAP to check out your condition ASAP.
1