Top answers from doctors based on your search:

side of my nose smells

Dr. David Jakubowicz
21 years experience ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
Afrin (oxymetazoline): Try afrin (oxymetazoline) otc for three days only and see if that helps. Do not take longer for fear of rebound rhinitis and worsening congestion.
1
Dr. Anifat Balogun
28 years experience ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
1

Dr. Philip Miller
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Possible sinus: infection- see your physician ASAP!
Dr. Tod Haller
15 years experience Ophthalmology
MRSA?: Based on the smell, my guess is an abscess. I would get it checked out. Possibly needs to be opened and drained and then cultured
Dr. Andrew Dauer
Specializes in Family Medicine
Possible infection: You may very likely have a sinus infection given the strong odor you note. See your doctor for evaluation and treatment options.
Dr. Boris Aronzon
23 years experience Anesthesiology
Culture: You may need to take culture sensitivity test to antibiotics. Apparently you infection is not responding. Talk to prescribing physician or see ent.
1
Dr. RAYMOND MITCHELL HARAMIS
Specializes in
Dr. Stephen Rothstein
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Passing out: May be blood pressure related but suggest you go to the er to check it out
Dr. Vandana Kumra
1
Dr. Edwin Ishoo
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Sinus infection: yes it can. You may try saline lovage for nasal toile ting. As your infection resolves, the odor will diminish as well.
Dr. David Ellis