Top answers from doctors based on your search:

should I be worried with dark urnie in the moring

Dr. Stephen Richards
41 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Areola: If both breasts areola the same, probably just increased pigmentation. If it is asymmetrical, see your doctor.
1

Dr. Addagada Rao
55 years experience General Surgery
Need tests: Physical appearance may have some validity to a trained , but real thing is lab analysis , wait for results before you worry.
Dr. Andrew Shatz
25 years experience Ophthalmology
3
Dr. Christiaan Maurer
Picture: Send me a picture.
1
1
Dr. Robert Killian
27 years experience General Practice
1
Dr. Glynis Ablon
28 years experience Dermatology
There are many: possibilities. I recommend you see a board certified dermatologist for correct diagnosis, possible biopsy and treatment options. Hope that helps
24 years experience Psychiatry
Dark, cloudy is : Not normal. No other symptoms? Try hydrating well - if not change d/w your physician.
Dr. David Wiebe
20 years experience Emergency Medicine
Dr. Andrew Blazar
61 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Perhaps: Brown discharge is usually due to scant old blood at age 40 this warrants an exam.
48 years experience Pathology