U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Severe muscle pain in arms and legs

A 25-year-old male asked:
Dr. Tracy Lovell
Internal Medicine - rheumatology 22 years experience
See below: This is probably something else instead. See your doctor for an evaluation.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 44-year-old female asked:
Dr. Robert Jackson
Dermatology 44 years experience
See doc: See your doctor then they may send you to a specialist to find out the cause.
Dr. Herbert Popolow
A US doctor answeredLearn more
Axiety: Sounds like you're suffering from anxiety caused by severe stress. When you are very anxious, your muscles tighten and you expend a lot of energy. Hen... Read More
A 40-year-old male asked:
Dr. Hiep Le
Dr. Hiep Leanswered
Nephrology and Dialysis 43 years experience
By PDR, this medication is not used for PEP and the symptoms you describe are not listed as its adverse effects. Anxiety can give you a myriad of symp... Read More
A 29-year-old female asked:
Dr. Jimmy Bowen
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 35 years experience
Muscle Twitching: Biggest concern would be for a motor neuron disease. An example would be lou gerhing's disease or als. I would definitely have this evaluated. Star... Read More
A 31-year-old female asked:
Dr. Michael Tomeo
Dermatology 39 years experience
Rash and pain: If the rash and muscle pain are related , medical evaluation is suggested as it could be a rheumatologic condition such as connective tissue disease.
A 25-year-old male asked:
Dr. Bruce Rothschild
Rheumatology 49 years experience
Vascular source?: Evaluation of blood flow and perhaps ct brain may be helpful.
A female asked:
Dr. Ronald Krauser
A Verified Doctoranswered
Rheumatology 53 years experience
See details: if you are concerned, see a doctor. You symptoms are too vague to offer a diagnostic suggestion.
A 35-year-old member asked:
Dr. Tariq Niazi
Orthopedic Surgery 44 years experience
RICE= rest, ice, co-: Mpression with a bandage and elevate the side to get rid of the swelling. Nsaid's help to relieve pain ; swelling. After 3-5 days using a heating pad,... Read More
A 49-year-old female asked:
Dr. Fred Gallo
Clinical Psychology 37 years experience
See your Doc: You should see your physician to rule out peripheral artery disease (pad) and other possible organic basis of your pain. Please don't wait. Best to ... Read More
A 43-year-old male asked:
Dr. Jimmy Bowen
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 35 years experience
Muscle pain: Depending on the degree of anemia and the cause of the anemia the answer is possibly. There are conditions that can cause anemia and muscle pain as sy... Read More
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership