U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Rumbling under right rib cage

A 62-year-old female asked:
Dr. Stephen Camacho
Family Medicine 25 years experience
Intolerable pain: Anytime you have pain which is unbearable or greater than tylenol (acetaminophen) or Ibuprofen can fix, you should consider being evaluated by a docto... Read More
Dr. Rixt Luikenaar
Obstetrics & Gynecology 25 years experience
Musculoskeletal: With your history of surgery and radiation in the area there may be some nerves trapped or damaged. This can lead to musculoskeletal pain or sparms. I... Read More
Dr. Ivan Ackerman
Pulmonary Critical Care 42 years experience
Need cxr and eval: You need to have health care proffessional eval you either office or er setting and chest x-ray needed also further recommendations ... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 31-year-old female asked:
Dr. Donald Colantino
Internal Medicine 62 years experience
Right side: Discomfort in that area may be from rib cage, liver, abdominal muscles, base of right lung or gall bladder. Your physician will take a thorough histor... Read More
A 30-year-old member asked:
Dr. Tariq Niazi
Orthopedic Surgery 44 years experience
See your GP.: This could be bruised skin, muscles or cartilage of the ribs, broken/bruised rib(s) themselves, or some abdominal organ, like liver, gall bladder prob... Read More
A 22-year-old female asked:
Dr. Mark Hoepfner
Surgery 40 years experience
Many things: can cause discomfort. Need a complete medical history and exam. Pain could be from muscle irritation, nerve irritation, shingles, gallstones, gastriti... Read More
A 43-year-old member asked:
Dr. Peter Ihle
Orthopedic Surgery 55 years experience
Under the R rib cage: includes your spleen & the splenic flexural of the colon as well as the pancreas. Repeated infections can cause splenic enlargement, & can al... Read More
A 42-year-old member asked:
Dr. Michael Sparacino
Family Medicine 38 years experience
See your doctor: You have symptoms which could be serious and should see your physician. He/she will listen to you, do a physical examinarion, run some tests, and let... Read More
A 55-year-old male asked:
Dr. John Grobman
Orthopedic Surgery 42 years experience
Long list: Any change in whites of eyes? Dark urine? Can be hepatitis, rib issue, pleurisy.. See a doctor if this is not very short term or getting worse.
A 34-year-old male asked:
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 50 years experience
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. It may be due to the positi... Read More
A 41-year-old female asked:
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery 50 years experience
You have lipomaq: Lipoma is a benign tumor composed of adipose tissue. It is the most common form of soft tissue tumor.[1] lipomas are soft to the touch, usually movabl... Read More
A 28-year-old female asked:
Dr. Mark Dickson
General Surgery 24 years experience
Not sure: There are many potential causes of this type of pain, but one of them is gallbladder disease. If it doesn't go away, or recurs regularly, you need to... Read More