U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Ringworm on breast

A 42-year-old female asked:
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Obstetrics and Gynecology 23 years experience
Antifungal: If you have ringworm then you will need an anti fungal medication not Tree oil. Consider a virtual visit with a doctor in your state who can see an im... Read More
A 42-year-old female asked:
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 50 years experience
See below: https://www.cdc.gov/fungal/diseases/ringworm/treatment.html Visit this site for information. If over the counter treatment recommended at this site do... Read More
A 25-year-old female asked:
Dr. Marcelo Laufer
Pediatrics - Infectious Disease 33 years experience
Wrong medication: If you have ringworms, triamcinolone, which is a steroid, is the wrong medication. You need an anti fungal agent. Over the counter medications are lot... Read More
A 45-year-old female asked:
Dr. Karen Butler
Family Medicine 22 years experience
Well: First of all you have to be sure it is ringworm and this is questionable since no resolution with the anti fungal cream. You did not say it was worse.... Read More
A 25-year-old female asked:
Dr. Donald Colantino
Internal Medicine 62 years experience
Dermatologist: You need to be evaluated by a dermatologist for both diagnosis and treatment as you can't otherwise be sure that you're dealing with ringworm, but if ... Read More
A 29-year-old female asked:
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dermatology 45 years experience
Yes.: Miconazole will work on regular skin as well, as long as the rash you are treating really is a ringworm. If it doesn't work, something else is going o... Read More
A female asked:
Dr. Katharine Cox
Pediatric Emergency Medicine 46 years experience
Have it seen: Or send us a picture. Once the diagnosis is made, it can be treated. All the best.
A 22-year-old female asked:
Dr. Yvette Kratzberg
Pediatrics 25 years experience
Because the breast has hair follicles, you may be experiencing a simple case of an infected follicle. You should be examined by an in person Dr, thoug... Read More
A 33-year-old female asked:
Dr. Martin Raff
Infectious Disease 57 years experience
See a doctor: Without examining this it is impossible to say what it is, but anything that bleeds on your breast should be examined and diagnosed as quickly as poss... Read More
A 18-year-old female asked:
Dr. Jane Van Dis
Obstetrics and Gynecology 19 years experience
The same: The lotrimin (clotrimazole)s (clotrimazole) you describe should work the same. Very common area to get a yeast infection, under the breast, i used to ... Read More
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership