U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Right shoulder pain and chest pain

A male asked:
Dr. Eric Chevlen
Internal Medicine - Oncology 48 years experience
See doctor pronto: Pain of that severity warrants prompt investigation. From your description alone, I cannot tell whether the problem is GERD, perforated ulcer, pneumo... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 41-year-old male asked:
Dr. Tarek Shahbandar
Anesthesiology 23 years experience
Disc herniation: Your symptoms could be related to a cervical or thoracic disk herniation. The chest pain could also be musculoskeletal (from your chest wall) like co... Read More
A 53-year-old female asked:
Dr. Brent Galloway
Family Medicine 15 years experience
Chest pain: Chest pain, especially chest pain described as 'severe' should be evaluated in person by a professional in an emergent setting no matter what happened... Read More
A 19-year-old female asked:
Dr. Ronald Krauser
A Verified Doctoranswered
Rheumatology 53 years experience
Very unlikely: Cardiac issues would be highly unlikely in a 19 year old. Have the issue evaluated if it concerns you.
A 59-year-old male asked:
Dr. Edward Hellman
Orthopedic Surgery 30 years experience
Be seen: I would definitely be seen as soon as possible, in part to make sure it is not a cardiac related event; you may need a stress test.
A 25-year-old female asked:
Dr. Ronald Krauser
A Verified Doctoranswered
Rheumatology 53 years experience
Impossible to say: See a doctor and have the problem evaluated if you are concerned.
A 19-year-old female asked:
Dr. Lawrence Shulman
Internal Medicine - Pulmonology 22 years experience
Yes: Stomach and GI pains can easily be 'referred' to different parts of the chest - the abdomen is 'wired' with more neurons than the brain and can defini... Read More
A female asked:
Dr. Matthew Kozminski
Neurology 17 years experience
Need an exam: As a neurologist, I immediately want to think about nervous system problems that can result in these symptoms: spinal stenosis, radiculopathy, plexopa... Read More
A 26-year-old female asked:
Dr. Bennett Werner
Cardiology 45 years experience
see below: You describe pleurisy or pericarditis. Sometimes intercostal muscular pain can mimic this. If the pain is worse lying down, improved sitting up/forwar... Read More
A 37-year-old female asked:
Dr. Margaret Hayes
Family Medicine 33 years experience
See your doctor!: Left sided chest pain that radiates to the shoulder and is associated with fatigue and shortness of breath is very concerning for a heart or lung prob... Read More