Top answers from doctors based on your search:

red dot on my lip

Dr. James Berman
39 years experience Dermatology
1

Dr. David Sire
53 years experience Dermatology
Probably not: This is probably a smally hemangioma or cherry angioma, but you should have it evaluated by your dermatologist.
1
Dr. Harold Fields
Dot: It sounds like a small venous pool and is not serious at all.
1
A male asked:
Dr. John Michel
Leave it alone: This may be a small hemagiona. It can be treated if you want it off, but you will need professional care. See a derm doc if you want it off.
Dr. Stuart Hickerson
Dr. Edgar Mendizabal
Teleangiectasia: You might have to cauteeize it
Dr. Robert Stachler
30 years experience ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
Dr. Donald Colantino
Nondiagnostic: This spot is nonspecific at this time. It may evolve into something like a cold sore. See your Physician if it persists or worsens.
Dr. Daniel Quon
41 years experience Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Ajay Acharya
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Yes infection...: Can be herpes/ bacterial infection.....need to see PMD for check up.