U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Rashes that look like burns

A 32-year-old female asked:
Dr. Joshua Fox
Dermatology 40 years experience
Skin rash: It is difficult to diagnose in your case . It could be nummular dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, contact dermatitis, atopic , or another eczematous cond... Read More
Dr. Chevies Newman
Obstetrics and Gynecology 23 years experience
I would say: Most likely in tina corporus. This is like a fungal infection. That not necessarilly it but look it up and try an otc antifungal. Will need it for ... Read More
Dr. Paxton Daniel
Radiology 33 years experience
Hard to say: Could be early shingles. Have you had shingles in the past?
A 19-year-old female asked:
Dr. Tanya Russo
Pediatrics 26 years experience
Rashes: The appearance of rashes can sometimes overlap, or be complicated by secondary reactions/infections. An in-person examination is the best bet for det... Read More
A 22-year-old male asked:
Dr. Antoanella Calame
Pathology 20 years experience
See a doctor: I recommend seeing a doctor so that they can rule out any possibilities of an std.
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 29 years experience
Urethritis: This is not a normal situation and i believe one that is obvious. You need to get to your family doctor or a local std clinic.
A 19-year-old female asked:
Dr. Yash Khanna
Family Medicine 58 years experience
Yeast Infection: It may be caused by yeast infection.You can use1% Clotrimazole cream plus 1%hydrocortisone cream both available withour prescription, use twice a day,... Read More
A male asked:
Dr. David Sneid
Endocrinology 42 years experience
Why: Why would you have unprotected sex? It's a great way to get HIV or an std. If you have questions, you need to have your doctor look at you. You need t... Read More
A 21-year-old female asked:
Dr. Doanh Nguyen, md, faaaai
Allergy and Immunology 15 years experience
Eyelid dermatitis: Skin lesions need to be looked at. Based on the description, you might have dermatitis in your eyelids. There are no good otc meds for it. Check with ... Read More
A 27-year-old male asked:
Dr. Arthur Sgalia
Internal Medicine 49 years experience
Rashes must be seen.: My first reaction to a burning blistering rash on one side of the body is shingles, or Herpes zoster. But every rash needs to be seen in order to be d... Read More
A 27-year-old female asked:
Dr. David Schleimer
A Verified Doctoranswered
39 years experience
Skin allergy: The tip off is your remark about chronic hives, which would indicate a skin allergy.
A female asked:
Dr. Chris Sadeh
Emergency Medicine 21 years experience
The most likely : cause would be a candidal skin infection. It is a bit puzzling that it does not itch or irritate at all. A quick look by a physician is probably i... Read More
A 26-year-old female asked:
Dr. Ronald Krauser
A Verified Doctoranswered
Rheumatology 53 years experience
Not lupus: Transient rashes as you describe would not be due to lupus.
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership