Top answers from doctors based on your search:

rash on the top of my hands

A 40-year-old member asked:
Dr. Joseph Mele
31 years experience Plastic Surgery
Recurring Rash: If your rash is recurrent or chronic it's time to visit a dermatologist. Only a careful medical history and an in-person examination with appropriate ... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Talk to a doctor
Unlimited visits
A 40-year-old female asked:
58 years experience Family Medicine
Discuss with Doctor: Keflex may be OK, but talk with your Doctor
1 thank
A 30-year-old male asked:
Dr. Melissa Gowans
20 years experience Pediatrics
Erythema Multiforme: It's highly unlikely to be EM or Stevens-Johnson syndrome. Rashes can occur for all sort of reasons - contact dermatitis, atopic dermatitis, viral exa ... Read More
1 thank
A 26-year-old male asked:
Dr. Michael Fisher
31 years experience Dermatology
Contact Dermatitis: Contact dermatitis is a kind of skin inflammation that occurs when substances touching your skin cause irritation or an allergic reaction. The resulti ... Read More
1 thank
A 29-year-old member asked:
Dr. Robert Kwok
32 years experience Pediatrics
Doctor can evaluate: Rashes are hard to describe in words. Pimples, on a part of the body that doesn't normally get acne, may be caused by more dangerous bacteria such as ... Read More
A 37-year-old female asked:
Dr. Lynne Weixel
35 years experience Clinical Psychology
Keratosis pilaris: Runs in families. Harmless but for your opinion of them. Gentle cleansing abrasives and some moisturizer might help. A dermatologist may have ideas - ... Read More
1 thank
A female asked:
Dr. Raja Abusharr
20 years experience Family Medicine
Lots of rash causes: Mary, your question is pretty broad. It would be helpful to know if the rash begins in the groin or is midway down inner thighs. It is also helpful ... Read More
1 comment
A member asked:
Dr. Richard Bensinger
51 years experience Ophthalmology
Groin rash: These are most likely due to the moist conditions in this area with mild bacterial or fungal overgrowth and secondary itching. Less likely they may b ... Read More
A 40-year-old male asked:
Dr. Robert Killian
27 years experience General Practice
Itching sore or rash: Hi without seeing the sore I have to guess a bit. But, given your age i would include in the possible issues psoriasis and/or ringworm. There are ... Read More
1 thank
A 27-year-old male asked:
Dr. Philip Miller
46 years experience Family Medicine
Balanitis: sometimes men can get irritation or fungal infection of the glans penis ( head ) . You can try an antifungal cream like clotrimazole ( Lotrimin AF) or ... Read More
A 49-year-old female asked:
Dr. Neil Kudler
29 years experience Internal Medicine
Need a picture: Need a picture
A 43-year-old member asked:
Dr. Payam Rafat
21 years experience Podiatry
Many possibilities: There are many types and causes of skin rashes. Several types of inflammatory conditions of the skin, allergic reactions, and sometimes bacterial, vi ... Read More
A 52-year-old female asked:
Dr. Mak Yousefpour
17 years experience Podiatry
See a podiatrist: Need a evaluation and examination to see what the bumpy rash is. Biopsy of the lesion may be necessary. I.
1 thank
A 63-year-old female asked:
Dr. Otto Placik
33 years experience Plastic Surgery
Sprain Rx R.I.C.E.: This is most likely strain due to excessive or repetitive use.Treat with rice therapy (rest, ice, compression, elevation) and nsaids (like motrin) if ... Read More
A 52-year-old member asked:
Dr. Heidi Fowler
24 years experience Psychiatry
Uncertain: could be having a reaction to a watch, bracelet or other substance that has touched it?
A male asked:
Dr. answered
Specializes in
Could be anything : It is very difficult to comment without seeing an image of these skin lesions. Please upload a picture or see a doctor for a proper exam and diagnosis ... Read More
A 23-year-old female asked:
Dr. Aldino Pierotti III
28 years experience Integrative Medicine
Immune reaction: This can be keratitis pilaris, which is often yeast/mold that is flaring in the hair follicles causing goosebumps/chicken skin. It may also be an alle ... Read More
1 comment
6 thanks
A 30-year-old female asked:
Dr. Robert Bader
26 years experience Dermatology
Dry feet and hands: One hand and two foot syndrome is fungus that results in dryness of both soles and usually the dominant hand palm. Treatment with amlactin cream and L ... Read More
2 thanks
A 49-year-old female asked:
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
56 years experience Dermatology
No: This is a terrible choice for anything on the face. The anti fungal component is not of any use for eczema. The neomycin is a useless aminoglycocide w ... Read More
A 57-year-old female asked:
Dr. G Funari
Dr. G Funari answered
44 years experience Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
There : There are many possible causes for these white spots, but most likely these represent the openings of minor salivary glands found throughout the lips. ... Read More
A 36-year-old female asked:
Dr. Yash Khanna
56 years experience Family Medicine
Needs to be checked: Any rash needs to be visually checked and diagnosed properly as we do not have enough information as to the character of rash and any associated sympt ... Read More
A 38-year-old member asked:
Dr. Glenn Aufseeser
8 years experience Podiatry
Bumps: Plantar bumps on the foot could be a benign soft tissue mass such as plantar fibromas. Evaluation by a podiatrist could be beneficial.
1 thank
A 27-year-old female asked:
Dr. Joram Seggev
Specializes in Allergy and Immunology
It depends: In order to give you a better answer you need to describe the bumps or better send a photo. How big are they? Do they itch? What color? The bumps can ... Read More
1 thank
A 36-year-old female asked:
Dr. Edgar Mendizabal
54 years experience Internal Medicine
Hand, foot and mouth: disease

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Talk to a doctor
Unlimited visits