U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Pimple under mole

A 21-year-old female asked:
Dr. Robert Kwok
Pediatrics 34 years experience
Usually self-healing: A young, healthy person with a popped pimple on her face usually heals easily. The face has great blood flow to help carry away damaged material and t... Read More
A 36-year-old member asked:
Dr. Bryan McIntosh
Plastic Surgery 20 years experience
Pimples under a mole: Pimples could occur anywhere on the skin, though more acne prone skin generally is more oily skin.
A 25-year-old female asked:
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 50 years experience
Need for check up: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without taking additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. It would be prudent ... Read More
A 32-year-old female asked:
Dr. Christine Hom
Pediatrics 31 years experience
Mole: A nearby pimple should not cause injury to your mole.
A 22-year-old male asked:
Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Dr. Jan Lei Iwataanswered
Ophthalmology 27 years experience
You can always ask: your PCP or skin doctor about this since it requires a physical exam of the moles you're talking about. Also dermatologists do mole mapping to help ke... Read More
A 20-year-old female asked:
Dr. Glenn Messina
Aesthetic Medicine 36 years experience
Don't know: A pimple if picked at could lead to a thickened skin mass but you should see a dermatologist for an evaluation
A 61-year-old male asked:
Dr. David Mcadams
Internal Medicine 24 years experience
Probably nothing.: Pimples are very common and it is probably not related directly to mole removal.
A 22-year-old female asked:
Dr. Philip Miller
A Verified Doctoranswered
Family Medicine 48 years experience
NO: any changing mole must be seen and evaluated by a dermatologist: never ignore these changes.
A 44-year-old member asked:
Dr. Joel Steckelman
Specializes in Pediatrics
Moles dont go away: Try warm compresses if is a pimple.
A 33-year-old female asked:
Dr. Sue Ferranti
Internal Medicine 30 years experience
You should see a skin doctor, known as a dermatologist. A skin doctor can diagnose and remove your “mole”. Once removed, it can be sent to a lab for f... Read More
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership