Top answers from doctors based on your search:

persistent s in v5 v6

Dr. Bennett Werner
43 years experience Cardiology

Dr. Calvin Weisberger
50 years experience Cardiology
Dr. Stanley Berger
32 years experience Cardiology
3
Dr. Mario Matos-Cruz
38 years experience Thoracic Surgery
On what context: Need to give history on what led to that diagnosis.
Dr. Sewa Legha
49 years experience Medical Oncology
1
Dr. Carlos Encarnacion
34 years experience Medical Oncology
1
Dr. Manoj Reddy
23 years experience Radiation Oncology
Dr. Warren Foster
19 years experience Cardiac Electrophysiology
1
Dr. Kevin Olson
2
Dr. Francis Cannizzo
26 years experience General Surgery
4
Dr. Ivelisse Rivera-Godreau
1
Dr. Robert Binford
37 years experience Thoracic Surgery
Dr. Karen Butler
Ans: Not likely. Especially when you improve.
1
Dr. Atul Singh
27 years experience Nephrology and Dialysis
No: lipoma don't cause pain. Did you bump it and often fat necrosis can hurt. Please see your physician this needs to be looked at.
Dr. Michael Sparacino
See your surgeon: You really should discuss this with your surgeon since he/she was there and can give you all of the what ifs.
1
45 years experience Pediatrics
1
Dr. Michelle Huggins
You need to see ENT: I recommend evaluation by Ear/Nose and Throat doctor
Dr. Kamran Janjua
21 years experience Radiology
1
Dr. Olav Jaren
18 years experience Neurology
1
Dr. Liawaty Ho
22 years experience Hematology and Oncology
4
Dr. Myron Arlen
63 years experience Surgical Oncology
1
Dr. Paul Lynch
18 years experience Pain Management
Yes: Check out paindoctor.Com. Good doctors in orange county listed.
1
Dr. Sewa Legha
49 years experience Medical Oncology
1
Dr. Paxton Daniel
38 years experience Radiology
Sounds right: Fat containing benign vertebral body hemangiomas often look just like this.