U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Patricia nicholson

A 59-year-old male asked:
Dr. Silviu Pasniciuc
Internal Medicine 27 years experience
Few things: Keep the group at a minimum, excuse the ones with a fever, who travelled over the last month or met with people that traveled abroad.
Dr. Gerardo Guerra Bonilla
Family Medicine 12 years experience
Social distancing: The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. The virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person (close contact an... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 45-year-old female asked:
Dr. Timothy Durkee
Obstetrics and Gynecology 28 years experience
Talk to husband: Most woman's sex drive is psycho-social. Distractions, stress, children, etc can hinder it. Husband's, sexual partners, need to overcome those distr... Read More
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology 30 years experience
Yes: There are medications that can be used safely to increase the libido. They do require a prescription o you would need to see your doctor.
A 25-year-old female asked:
Dr. John Munshower
Family Medicine 30 years experience
48-72 hours: Certainly, you can pump in advance to take over the few days you will have to assure any alcohol or cigarette carcinogens are out of your system, but ... Read More
A 47-year-old member asked:
Dr. Ronald Krauser
A Verified Doctoranswered
Rheumatology 52 years experience
No: Not unless other autoimmune diseases are also present.
A 22-year-old female asked:
Dr. Erine Kupetsky
Family Medicine 16 years experience
Sure: Mixing alcohol and abx is not recommended though. Happy st pattys!
A 34-year-old member asked:
Dr. Elizebeth HARMON
Obstetrics and Gynecology 37 years experience
Full: If you have cancer you should see a gyn oncologist to make sure that hysterectomy is done correctly for cancer treatment. Sometimes they wait on surg... Read More
A 32-year-old female asked:
Dr. Thomas Yash
Dentistry 46 years experience
Dental caries: The tooth sounds like there is a cavity that caused the tooth to fracture. Dental caries can eat away at the tooth spreading quickly in the inside of ... Read More
A 18-year-old female asked:
Dr. Quang Nguyen
Specializes in Endocrinology
No: This is never normal. He needs to see his physician to have this evaluated and examined.
A 53-year-old female asked:
Dr. Abdullah Mubarak
Hepatology 28 years experience
Abnormal LFT: Recommend that you have a through evaluation of bile ducts with MRCP: ERCP as appropriate based on your description of labs.
A 49-year-old member asked:
Dr. Tanya Russo
Pediatrics 25 years experience
Hanhart syndrome: Hanhart syndrome is a rare birth defect which is believed to be sporadic. Currently, there is no known associated gene.