U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Passing blood clots after hysterectomy

A 42-year-old female asked:
Hematology and Oncology 37 years experience
Adhesions: you may have 1) pain from adhesions. 2) were your ovaries removed? 3) you should not be bleeding after hysterectomy 4) you must consult with your gyn... Read More
A 34-year-old female asked:
Dr. Elvia Greathouse
Obstetrics and Gynecology 23 years experience
Perhaps: Please have this evaluated by your surgeon. It could be a sign of infection, disruption of the vaginal cuff, or something as simple as postoperative ... Read More
A 29-year-old female asked:
Dr. Stuart Hickerson
Family Medicine 33 years experience
Hormonal: I would see a neurologist. Sounds like you have been evaluated for vascular head problem well. Given your recent hysterectomy a hormonal reason woul... Read More
A 44-year-old female asked:
Dr. Charles Whiting
Obstetrics and Gynecology 28 years experience
Not Emergency: This is probably not an emergency. However, as soon as you can, you should see your doctor. Blood in the urine can be a bladder infection or somethi... Read More
A 43-year-old female asked:
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 50 years experience
Be seen. Any abnormal bleeding warrants and evaluation. It would be better to be seen too soon than too late. Wish you good health!
A female asked:
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 50 years experience
See doctor: If you had a hysterectomy, you could not be pregnant and hence could not have a miscarriage. You need to consult your gynecologist to ascertain the ca... Read More
A 59-year-old female asked:
Dr. Edgar Mendizabal
Internal Medicine 56 years experience
If you are really: In need, consider anticoagulation and low, dose estrogen via patch to bypass the liver where the clotting proteins are made.
A 50-year-old female asked:
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Family Medicine 61 years experience
Post hysterectomy: It is vital that you report your condition to your surgeon and follow up doctors, so you can be evaluated for possible complications.
A 18-year-old female asked:
Dr. John Berryman
Obstetrics and Gynecology 55 years experience
If the clotting disorder prevents use of oral BCP's (also just progesterone birth control, since clotting is also associated), this described situatio... Read More
A 72-year-old female asked:
Dr. Janis Fee
Obstetrics and Gynecology 34 years experience
Cervix /uterus prob: I am worried that if these symptoms are mostly after sex, they may be due to an infection, polyp, or other abnormal area on the cervix or lower uterus... Read More