U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Painful bump on the bottom of my foot

A member asked:
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Podiatry 42 years experience
See a podiatrist: What you describe may be an infection and should be examined by a professional.
Dr. Marybeth Crane
Podiatry 28 years experience
Depends on cause: A small red bump could be anything from you stepped on something to a fungal infection. If it itches its probably fungal. Tinea pedis can be small red... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 43-year-old female asked:
Dr. Rick Pospisil
Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
Fracture ankle: Need to recall if painful bump on foot has been there since the ankle fracture. It may be a secondary consequence of using the walker boot. Sometimes ... Read More
A female asked:
Dr. Lucas Bryant
Facial Plastic Surgery 10 years experience
Pain avoidance: Hi Emily, it is hard to say exactly what you are talking about. Sometimes a blister has a whitish color. You can try padding around the painful area t... Read More
A 38-year-old female asked:
Dr. Devon Glazer
21 years experience
Bumps: Get into an podiatrist asap and they can culture it or biopsy it depending on what's appropriate. Good luck and good health.
A 33-year-old female asked:
Dr. Oscar Novick
Pediatrics 59 years experience
Blisters: You may have dyshidrotic eczema. consult a dermatologist for treatment
A 23-year-old female asked:
Dr. Heidi Fowler
Psychiatry 26 years experience
Podiatry: This can't be diagnosed with the information that is available. A history, physical examination & other studies may be needed to determine cause/c... Read More
A 22-year-old female asked:
Dr. Ronald Oberman
Podiatry 32 years experience
More information: Where on bottom? Is it under skin or on skin? Can you provide a description?
A 37-year-old male asked:
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 29 years experience
See a foot doc: Your description is not enough to make a diagnosis. It could be any number of things. Hence, best to have it looked at in person. I believe this site... Read More
A 27-year-old member asked:
Dr. Carla Enriquez
Pediatrics 51 years experience
Appearance?: Many interesting things can appear on the sole of your feet. Callouses, warts, ganglion cysts, calcification, moles. Best to have it checked out at ... Read More
A 19-year-old male asked:
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 29 years experience
Plantar Wart: It most likely is a plantar wart. Please go see your family doctor or a podiatrist that you trust.