U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Pain in upper right back and chest

A 32-year-old member asked:
Dr. Andrew Germanovich
Pain Management 14 years experience
First: Find out the cause by seeing your physician for an exam. Masking pain with pain killers doesn't solve the problem. If it's chest wall pain, however it... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 44-year-old male asked:
Dr. Neha Agrawal
Internal Medicine 14 years experience
Trauma?: Could be sec to trauma if u had any.If not, it is difficult to say without examination and history.Get yourself seen by a doctor.
A 61-year-old female asked:
Dr. Mousumi Kundu
Family Medicine 26 years experience
Chest symptoms: I would suggest following up with urgent care or regular PCP soon as you need your heart and lungs to be checked numbness and tingling in the upper ... Read More
A 48-year-old female asked:
Dr. Rebecca Gliksman
Internal Medicine 39 years experience
Chest pain: May be gallbladder or constochondritis ( inflammation of rib muscle wall) but may also may be a clot in your lungs ,because of the concern for clot,... Read More
A member asked:
Dr. Carl Spivak
Orthopedic Spine Surgery 29 years experience
Back : Back problems are not usually aggravated by breathing. They are not usually limited to shoulder blade and chest. I recommend being checked out by yo... Read More
A 61-year-old female asked:
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 50 years experience
If the doctor, who apparently examined you, and who ordered chest x-ray and scan was not able to figure out the nature of your condition, it is not r... Read More
A 43-year-old member asked:
Dr. Kyon Hood
Pediatrics 21 years experience
It depends: There are many potential causes of chest pain, from musculoskeletal to respiratory to cardiac/heart, among others. Without a complete history & e... Read More
A 49-year-old member asked:
Dr. Thomas Namey
Rheumatology 49 years experience
Many causes!: Most worrisome would be heart issues, followed by pleurisy and other lung problems. It also could be a rib issue, or a muscle issue. See your doc a... Read More
A 25-year-old female asked:
Dr. Rashid Khan
Internal Medicine 34 years experience
Folliculitis: You should consult a physician to get treated for folliculitis which may be due to staph infection and it requires prescription of antibiotics. It can... Read More
A 36-year-old member asked:
Dr. Michael Sparacino
Family Medicine 38 years experience
See below: Several thing, some of them serious. See your doctor.
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership