U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Pain in right leg at night

A 60-year-old female asked:
Dr. Jose Barreto
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 15 years experience
Maybe: Any time there is pain at night is a good idea to visit your doctor to rule out any systemic problems. Try heat or ice (whichever works better) for ... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 28-year-old female asked:
Dr. Krishna Kumar
Psychiatry 56 years experience
Anxiety: I understand your discomfort. ' not being able to get enough air is likely a symptom of anxiety due to stress and unresolved feelings. Anxiety can ca... Read More
A 56-year-old female asked:
Dr. Ronald Krauser
A Verified Doctoranswered
Rheumatology 53 years experience
Have it evaluated: It is likely related to osteoarthritis. The first step is to have the knee examined and an x ray done.
A 36-year-old female asked:
Dr. Michael Jones
A Verified Doctoranswered
Family Medicine 23 years experience
More info: What part of leg? Other symptoms? Any injury or suspected cause to start? Does sleep position effect it? Limping?
A 31-year-old member asked:
Dr. Leroy Fleischer
Internal Medicine 37 years experience
May be pinched nerve: You might have "pinched a nerve" in the lower back.....Generally when you feel a tingling sensation in a limb, something may be pressing on the nerve.
A 42-year-old female asked:
Dr. Steven Simon
A Verified Doctoranswered
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 39 years experience
Cramps: Sounds like you are having muscle cramps. Be sure you have sufficient hydration and electrolyte replacement (calcium, magnesium, potassium). Do gentle... Read More
A 22-year-old female asked:
Dr. Joseph Oh
Pediatrics 16 years experience
Growing pains: Without knowing more details, I would say this is most likely "growing pains." We don't understand what really causes growing pains, but we do know th... Read More
A 27-year-old male asked:
Dr. Michael Sparacino
Family Medicine 38 years experience
Call your doctor: With symptoms this complex, you owe it to yourself to call your doctor to help you make sense out of them.
A 43-year-old female asked:
Dr. HECTOR Franco
Dermatology 47 years experience
Need evaluation: The symptoms you have described could be caused by a dermatological problem, a circulatory problem or a neurological problem. See your primary care d... Read More
A 22-year-old female asked:
Dr. Steven Simon
A Verified Doctoranswered
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 39 years experience
See a neurologist: migeaineurs often have circulatory problems with cool,hands or feet,due to arterial spasms. This can be painful. Eval is needed to rule out sickle cel... Read More
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership