Top answers from doctors based on your search:

pain in right leg at night

Dr. Jose Barreto
13 years experience Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
3

Dr. Krishna Kumar
54 years experience Psychiatry
Dr. Ronald Krauser
51 years experience Rheumatology
Have it evaluated: It is likely related to osteoarthritis. The first step is to have the knee examined and an x ray done.
Dr. Henry Jacobs
65 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Get seen!: Can be phlebitis can be lyme disease if you are on the pill, stop it for now.
45 years experience Pediatrics
1
Dr. Michael Jones
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
More info: What part of leg? Other symptoms? Any injury or suspected cause to start? Does sleep position effect it? Limping?
1
Dr. Leroy Fleischer
May be pinched nerve: You might have "pinched a nerve" in the lower back.....Generally when you feel a tingling sensation in a limb, something may be pressing on the nerve.
8
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
72 years experience Preventive Medicine
Same answer: For all three of these adjacent questions. I suggest that you visit my blog "oxygen, the spark of life" that you can google.
1
24 years experience Psychiatry
1
Dr. Joseph Oh
Dr. Joseph Oh answered
14 years experience Pediatrics