U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Pain in front of right shoulder

A 30-year-old female asked:
Dr. Alphonse Ekole
Family Medicine 28 years experience
Costochondritis: you have pain on you chest wall and upper torso that is reproducible with movement. it is most like musculoskeletal in origin. That is from the muscl... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 37-year-old female asked:
Dr. Hamsa Jayaraj
Internal Medicine 55 years experience
Try physiotherapy: Simple exercises, ultrasound etc by chiro is very effective. Physiotherapy is effective in shoulder pain. Get a second opinion from a physiatrist. I... Read More
Dr. Zubin Khubchandani
Orthopedic Surgery 26 years experience
Shoulder or neck: May need to get another opinion. Neck issues commonly referred to the shoulder. If a shoulder problem, can be a myriad of issues. Need to see an or... Read More
A 44-year-old female asked:
Dr. Francisco R. Rodriguez
Urology 10 years experience
neck pain: You may have a pinched nerve in your neck and you need to see your physician.
A 50-year-old female asked:
Dr. Anthony Leazzo
A Verified Doctoranswered
24 years experience
Gallbladder: May be a gallbladder issue if the pain started on the upper right side of your abdomen and then went to your shoulder blade.
A 47-year-old member asked:
Dr. Raghotham Patlola
Cardiology 19 years experience
Arthritis: You probably have "shoulder rotator cuff" problem. You will possibly need an MRI of your shoulder and on orthopedic evaluation.
A 27-year-old female asked:
Dr. Philip Miller
A Verified Doctoranswered
Family Medicine 48 years experience
Probable: lipoma: a benign subcutaneous fatty tumor or a benign fibroma. Have it checked by a dermatologist.
A 44-year-old male asked:
Dr. James Hinrichs
Specializes in Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease
COPD and complic.: With your history of Alpha 1 antitrypsin deficiency i would be concerned about any swelling or lumps, could indicate a lymph node reacting to a deeper... Read More
A 16-year-old female asked:
Dr. Antoanella Calame
Pathology 20 years experience
See a doctor: It is difficult to make a proper diagnosis since I am not there to see the condition. I recommend seeing a doctor so that they can make a proper diagn... Read More
A 33-year-old female asked:
Dr. Cesar Sturla
Internal Medicine 36 years experience
Depends: Mri only sees the area scanned. If the problem is in your shoulder or cervical spine, which it sounds it is, MRI of upper thoracic spine will not see ... Read More
A 21-year-old female asked:
Dr. Hasan Khondker
Internal Medicine 14 years experience
Rotator cuff?: have your doctor examine it to make sure there is no structural damage
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership