Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Nerology

Dr. Matthew Goren
32 years experience Ophthalmology
get one: There are many, many neurologists who treat patients with ms. I wouldn't think you would have a problem finding one in your area.
1
52 years experience Neurology

Dr. Charles Cattano
39 years experience Gastroenterology
Check Concierge site: We can't perform the service you request in this forum--Sorry. Here, we address questions only.
Dr. Yash Khanna
1
Dr. W. james Chon
25 years experience Nephrology and Dialysis
Kidney (Renal) Medic: It is a subspecialty in medicine that studies the kidneys and kidney-related diseases.
2
2 comments
Dr. Atul Singh
28 years experience Nephrology and Dialysis
Latin word : neph= kidney and study of kidney and its diseases is nephrology
1
Dr.
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Kidneys: Nephrology is the study, diagnosis, and treatment of kidney diseases.
Dr. Clifton Schermerhorn
40 years experience General Practice
3
Dr. Jeffrey Oppenheimer
37 years experience Neurosurgery
New specialty to me: My guess is that this is a specialist that helps personal injury lawsuit clients that were in accidents using idiopathic methods.
3
3 comments
Dr. William Goldie
48 years experience Pediatric Neurology
Dr. Simon Kimm
16 years experience Urology
4
Dr. Madhu Kandarpa
9 years experience Nephrology and Dialysis
Depends on topic: Nkf is a good site to start.
1
A male asked:
Dr. Mark Shih
Dr. Mark Shih answered
31 years experience Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine
7
Dr. Christopher Wilson
21 years experience Sleep Medicine