Top answers from doctors based on your search:

mottled skin on breast

A 47-year-old member asked:
Dr. Brian Nguyen
10 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
See a doctor: I imagine that if you are seeking medical attention for dry skin, that you have already tried moisturizers. if the dry skin is still there despite you ... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Talk to a doctor
Unlimited visits
A 28-year-old female asked:
Dr. Chevies Newman
21 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Fungal?: Try lotrimin (clotrimazole) cream for 4 weeks every day, the bra and heat can cause itchy areas of skin that can be a fungal infection. Not cancer at ... Read More
A 27-year-old member asked:
Dr. Manjeet Singh
9 years experience Cardiac Electrophysiology
Acne: This is most likely an acne. You may extract it which may lead to a scar or just let it heal on its own.
A 48-year-old member asked:
Dr. Morris Westfried
45 years experience Dermatology
Tretinoin: Results will vary but retinoids used for acne such as retin a (tretinoin) differin etc will gradually peel skin and lighten dark area. This does peel ... Read More
A 23-year-old male asked:
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegab answered
39 years experience Allergy and Immunology
? Hyperpigmentation: Darkened skin, for several reasons, post infection/ inflammation, side effect of creams ointments, side effect of a drug, (photosensitivity), etc.. Se ... Read More
A 22-year-old female asked:
Dr. Frank Kuitems
38 years experience Internal Medicine
Not : Not contagious unless you have some kind of rash or infection recommend a HealthTap visit or primary care doctor visit for specific diagnosis and trea ... Read More
A 25-year-old female asked:
Dr. Harold Mandel
39 years experience General Practice
Check this out: If this has not gone away I would suggest checking it out. It's hard to say what this may be without seeing it. Skin cancer is always a possibility. A ... Read More
2 thanks
A 47-year-old member asked:
Dr. William Singer
50 years experience Pediatric Neurology
White spots: These are called depigminted spots and are not usually cancerous. If you are concerned about these, you should consult a dermatologist.
A 37-year-old female asked:
Dr. John Munshower
29 years experience Family Medicine
Skin blotches: Diagnosing skin lesions over the computer is basically impossible. At 32 yo it is probably a benign rash or treatable topical dermatological conditio ... Read More
1 thank
A 42-year-old member asked:
Dr. Cheryl Levin
15 years experience Dermatology
Many reasons: Skin color changes can occur for a variety of reasons. A person may look yellow because of liver problems, bruised because of blood disorders, or red ... Read More
A 50-year-old female asked:
Dr. Robert Jackson
42 years experience Dermatology
See doc: See your doctor because you have several problems.
A 31-year-old female asked:
Dr. Glynis Ablon
28 years experience Dermatology
Cellulitis is a: a concern and looks nothing like a pimple. I would see doctor preferably dermatologist for diagnosis and treatment
1 thank
A 18-year-old female asked:
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
56 years experience Dermatology
What is the question: Was a biopsy done? Blood tests? Symptoms? How long has she had blotches? Any meds or other pills?
A 55-year-old member asked:
Dr. David Shifrin
16 years experience Plastic Surgery
Maybe: Dark skin people have a higher likelihood of pigmentary changes after skin treatments. There are very good lasers and skin products today that can hel ... Read More
A female asked:
Dr. Douglas Lawson
27 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Evaluation: You might have a fungal rash around the nipple. No need to stop feeding, but I would have it evaluated to make sure its not mastitis. If its warm to ... Read More
A 31-year-old female asked:
Dr. M. Christine Lee
27 years experience Dermatology
Keratosis pilaris: Keratosis pilaris is a chronic skin condition that affects the hair follicles on the upper outer arms and outer thighs. It is a form of acne/folliculi ... Read More
A 44-year-old member asked:
Dr. William Banks Hinshaw
42 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Yes: These patches are associated with the changes in hormone levels in pregnancy. They were commonly seen with the higher-dose birth control pills years ... Read More
A 62-year-old female asked:
Dr. Michael Fisher
31 years experience Dermatology
Hypothyroid Rash: Pretibial myxoedema affects 5% of patients with grave's disease. It may appear before, during or after the thyrotoxic state and is sometimes associate ... Read More
6 thanks
A 44-year-old member asked:
Dr. Louis Gallia
44 years experience Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
See dermatologist: Can be many things. See a dermatologist for evaluation.
A 48-year-old female asked:
Dr. Coyle Connolly
28 years experience Dermatology
Mottled skin : It may be cutis marmorata . A non serious condition characterized by purple and white blotch legs. There are not itchy or painful. A doctor should ev ... Read More
1 thank
A 67-year-old male asked:
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali answered
31 years experience Psychiatry
Skin spots: Several possibilities. Best to have a dermatologist take a look.
1 thank
A 26-year-old female asked:
Dr. Regina Hampton
22 years experience Breast Surgery
Hard to say: It is difficult to answer this question without actually evaluating you in person. It is common for many to get fungal infections in that area due to ... Read More
2 thanks
A 49-year-old member asked:
Dr. Albert Malvehy
20 years experience Phlebology
That is normal: If you have fair skin, it is completely normal to see veins under the skin surface. Light blue veins, in particular, are common and are called reticu ... Read More
1 thank

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Talk to a doctor
Unlimited visits