Top answers from doctors based on your search:

mineral oil heavy adverse effects

Dr. Luis Villaplana
No except if : Taken in excess may cause diarrhea for a few days. It's a great lubricant for the bowel, but not for daily use.
1

Dr. Calvin Weisberger
50 years experience Cardiology
Fish oil: Refer to this wiki for lots of information on fish oil: http://en.Wikipedia.Org/wiki/fish_oil.
1
Dr. Andrew Lipton
29 years experience Holistic Medicine
Mineral oil: No it does not, it is an non absorbed oil and may cause loose bowels or diarhea.
Dr. Joseph Eastern
43 years experience Dermatology
1
Dr. John Kirk
Dr. John Kirk answered
26 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Mary p Marshall
37 years experience Clinical Psychology
Preventative diet.: Evidence for vitamins and minerals reducing diabetes risks evidence is not strong. A better bet is to adapt a preventative diet to lower risks.
1
Dr. Krishna Kumar
54 years experience Psychiatry
1
Dr. Dan Fisher
Sure does.: I have spots on my jeans from oil spilled long ago. However, mineral oil does not cause spots on your skin.
1
Dr. Haider Goussous
62 years experience General Surgery
Do not use it: Check with you obstetrician what to do rathe taking medication that might affect you or the baby adversly.
Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky
34 years experience Pediatrics
Baby oil...: ...Is, in fact, thoroughly purified mineral oil.
2