Top answers from doctors based on your search:

macalvit for infant

Dr. Iris Daniel
Specializes in Family Medicine
Nursing or general : What is your question , feeding or general baby care?

Dr. Francine Mosley
19 years experience in General Practice
1
Dr. Bac Nguyen
22 years experience in Family Medicine
1
Dr. Vered Lewy-Weiss
27 years experience in Pediatrics
Absolutely: Fat is an essential part of an infants diet. It is necessary for brain development.
Dr. Tanya Russo
24 years experience in Pediatrics
48 years experience in Pathology
Dr. Charles Whiting
26 years experience in Obstetrics and Gynecology
1
Dr. Yash Khanna
56 years experience in Family Medicine
Dr. David Galbraith
47 years experience in Pediatrics
8
Dr. Albert Pizzo
59 years experience in Family Medicine
Fish oil: Yes. Fish oil is safe, however eating fish eg wild salmon is the best way to obtain fish oil (omega 3s) for the body.
Dr. Alissa Zenack
21 years experience in Pediatrics
1
Dr. Robert Killian
27 years experience in General Practice
Dr. Randy Baker
39 years experience in Holistic Medicine
1
Dr. Mandakini Patel
40 years experience in Pediatrics
Dr. David Roer
36 years experience in Pediatrics
7
Dr. Mark Patterson
31 years experience in Pediatrics
Yes: Yes, it should not be a problem.
1
1
Dr. Tanya Russo
24 years experience in Pediatrics
Milk: Formula is not appropriate for a 2 year old, and unpasteurized milk increases the risk of Listeria infection. Organic whole milk gets my vote.
Dr. Jalal Zuberi
44 years experience in Pediatrics
45 years experience in Pediatrics
Dr. Milton Alvis, jr
40 years experience in Preventive Medicine
1
Dr. Karen Dantin
36 years experience in Family Medicine
Multiple: Consider probiotics, especially if C-section baby. Make sure getting enough water. Check with your doc if persistant.
Dr. Tanya Russo
24 years experience in Pediatrics
Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu answered
56 years experience in Allergy and Immunology
2
Dr. Natalie Hodge
25 years experience in Pediatrics