U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Lump under my right rib cage

A 26-year-old female asked:
Dr. John Goldman
Rheumatology 56 years experience
Depends where locate: This could be a rib cartilage nodule. There are probems it could be since the gall bladder is there. It could be a skin tumor. This needs an evalua... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 23-year-old male asked:
Dr. Howard Schneider
Pediatric Dentistry 35 years experience
Possible hernia: A hernia is a tear in the abdominal muscle. If you have one on your left side then it would show up as a bump in this area and might feel like a pulle... Read More
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 37 years experience
See your PCP: Some conditions like lump under the rib cage require further assessment and your primary care doctor may schedule a follow-up appointment or refer you... Read More
A member asked:
Dr. Dan Lister
General Surgery 29 years experience
See your doctor. : You need to be seen by your doctor. You could have a stone stuck in the duct that drains your gallbladder and now your gallbladder is infected (acute ... Read More
A 22-year-old female asked:
Dr. Joseph Torkildson
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology 40 years experience
Needs attention: This doesn't sound like something that should wait 4-8 weeks for attention. Did you speak to a medical professional at your PCP's office, or an appoin... Read More
A 22-year-old female asked:
Dr. Karen Dantin
Family Medicine 38 years experience
Doc: Sounds like something you should have evaluated.
A female asked:
Dr. Lois A Freisleben-Cook
Pediatrics 36 years experience
Need to see it: to be sure, but you could be developing an abscess there. Is it warm to touch? Does it have a pointing area where it may drain? Does a warm compress ... Read More
A member asked:
Dr. Heidi Fowler
Psychiatry 26 years experience
Is : Is it a soft, squishy lump? A hard lump? Is the skin the normal color over the lump?
A 23-year-old male asked:
Dr. Ki-Hon Lin
Orthopedic Surgery 26 years experience
See a physician: This unfortunately cannot be well answered online. You really need to see a physician to have the lump physically examined. Factors such as associat... Read More
A 25-year-old female asked:
Dr. Yi Tang
Dr. Yi Tanganswered
Internal Medicine 25 years experience
See doc in person: Your lump may not be related to right shoulder pain. If you are taking pain medication for this condition now, you need to see a physician in person f... Read More
A male asked:
Dr. Philip Miller
A Verified Doctoranswered
Family Medicine 48 years experience
Hopefully: this condition will be examined, I could not begin to guess; however,it might be muscular; however, requires an examination- asap.