Top answers from doctors based on your search:

LEXAPRO

Dr.
Dr. answered
Specializes in
Not the best idea: The 2 can potentiate each other and there is a possibility of serotonin syndrome.

Dr. Ronald Krauser
51 years experience in Rheumatology
Yes: You can stop it immediately if you have only been taking it for 13 days.
Dr. John Goldman
54 years experience in Rheumatology
About 160 hours : A rough estimate is 5 half lives The 1/2 life is about 32 hours x5 = 160 hours. This is just Guide. You can discuss it with your physician
A male asked:
Dr. Laura Anissian
20 years experience in Internal Medicine
Dr. Matthew Kozminski
15 years experience in Neurology
1
32 years experience in Pediatrics
Dr. Harold Fields
60 years experience in Family Medicine
Lexapro: It will be completely clear after one week
Dr. Thomas Namey
47 years experience in Rheumatology
I would recommend-: Going every other day for two weeks before stopping cold!
1
Dr. Steven Griggs
38 years experience in Clinical Psychology
Taking this or any: SSRI or SSNRI for only one day won't set you up to have withdrawal symptoms. Consult with your prescribing MD if you have any further questions.
Dr. Philip Miller
46 years experience in Family Medicine

People also searched for:

Connect by text or video with a U.S. board-certified doctor now — wait time is less than 1 minute!