Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Lexapro awful

Dr.
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Not the best idea: The 2 can potentiate each other and there is a possibility of serotonin syndrome.
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegab answered
40 years experience Allergy and Immunology

Dr. Ronald Krauser
52 years experience Rheumatology
Yes: You can stop it immediately if you have only been taking it for 13 days.
Dr. John Goldman
55 years experience Rheumatology
About 160 hours : A rough estimate is 5 half lives The 1/2 life is about 32 hours x5 = 160 hours. This is just Guide. You can discuss it with your physician
Dr. Donald Colantino
A male asked:
Dr. Laura Anissian
Dr. Matthew Kozminski
16 years experience Neurology
1
33 years experience Pediatrics
Dr. Harold Fields
Lexapro: It will be completely clear after one week
Dr. Thomas Namey
48 years experience Rheumatology
I would recommend-: Going every other day for two weeks before stopping cold!
1
Dr. Steven Griggs
39 years experience Clinical Psychology
Taking this or any: SSRI or SSNRI for only one day won't set you up to have withdrawal symptoms. Consult with your prescribing MD if you have any further questions.
Dr. Philip Miller
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more

People also searched for:

Connect by text or video with a U.S. board-certified doctor now — wait time is less than 1 minute!