U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Knee hurt walk

A 36-year-old female asked:
Dr. Gerald Mandell
Nuclear Medicine 53 years experience
Inflammation: Sometimes arthritis (osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis) can cause warmth and pain with joint effusion. Other soft tissue abnormalities such as tend... Read More
Dr. David Brouwer
Internal Medicine 31 years experience
Knee pain: Knee pain has several causes. Without trauma the usual causes are soft tissue rather than bone or joint. If the pain is around the kneecap (patella) ... Read More
A female asked:
Dr. Aruna Seneviratne
Sports Medicine 27 years experience
Need more info: There are many reasons for knee pain. Was there an injury? If not it could be inflammation. Try ice and anti inflammatory meds such as advil (ibuprofe... Read More
A 33-year-old member asked:
Dr. Tracy Lovell
Internal Medicine - rheumatology 22 years experience
See below: Possible arthritis, baker's cyst, ligament or tendon injury. Your doctor can perform an exam to determine what is going on.
Dr. John Michalski
Orthopedic Surgery 37 years experience
Posterior knee pain: Consider hamstring tightness, referred radicular spine pain, capsular tightness, meniscal tears, arthritis, popliteal cyst pain, or vascular claudicat... Read More
A 16-year-old female asked:
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Sports Medicine 31 years experience
Have an evaluation: You could be experiencing symptoms from a cartilage or meniscal injury in your knee. Seek an evaluation with a knee specialist for a complete look at ... Read More
A 49-year-old member asked:
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery 50 years experience
Let me explain: When you have the surgery for cartilage tear, you could also some arthritis in the knee that could the cause of the pain, check with the surgeon for t... Read More
A 35-year-old female asked:
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Sports Medicine 31 years experience
Pain/altered gait: Foot pain or deformity can cause an abnormal gait pattern and as a result cause pain in the foot, knee, hip, or even in the back. I'm sure you have be... Read More
A female asked:
Dr. Christopher Palmer
Orthopedic Surgery 10 years experience
Knee pain: could be several different things, difficult to say without an exam. Could be a meniscus injury, could be the IT band or a lateral collateral ligament... Read More
A member asked:
Dr. Ronald Krauser
A Verified Doctoranswered
Rheumatology 53 years experience
Have it evaluated: This issue needs to be evaluated either by an orthopedist or rheumatologist. Arthritis or tears need to be ruled out or treated.
A 33-year-old male asked:
Dr. John Chiu
Allergy and Immunology 58 years experience
See doctor: You may have a baker's cyst which can be readily treated but you need to see a doctor to make that there is not something more complicated.
A 51-year-old female asked:
Dr. Layne Hermansen
Specializes in Family Medicine
Get examined : You need a knee exam by your PCP. Probably an xray and maybe an MRI too.
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership