Top answers from doctors based on your search:

it is safe to use neosporin on side of the lip

Dr. Alexander Blinski

Dr. Liza Shiff
28 years experience General Practice
Dr. Philip Miller
Chemical burn: I advise being examined and treated for a chemical burn.
Dr. John Munshower
1
Dr. James Krick
35 years experience Urology
Yes: That is not a problem. The question is, why do you think it is needed. Bacterial infections to the glans penis are not common.
2
Dr. Tsu-Yi Chuang
49 years experience Dermatology
Yes.: Yes.
1
Dr. Jeffrey Miller
50 years experience Rheumatology
Dr. Arun Patel
Need to be seen: The medicine is safe however infections on the lips could be viral infections and you should see a Doctor to be sure and get the right medication
Dr. Robert Jackson
42 years experience Dermatology
Yes: I would limit use to one week. Stop for one week and repeat as needed. Ask your dermatologist about this.
Dr. Vicken Poochikian
Dr. Robert Rosenstein
41 years experience Podiatry
5
Dr. Martin Raff
55 years experience Infectious Disease
Dr. Stevan Cordas
Folliculitis: Yes.
1
Dr. Alan Jackson
29 years experience Addiction Medicine
Dr. Richard Tholen
40 years experience Plastic Surgery
1
Dr. Jane Van Dis
17 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
1
Dr. Joseph Gutman
It is safe: It is safe.... why would you want to do this??
Dr.
Dr. answered
Specializes in
Dr. Elise Sadoun
Yes: There's nothing in there that would harm you.
Dr. Derek Farley
23 years experience Urgent Care
Yes: Generally, yes. Hold it if you are allergic to any of the three ingredients in neosporin, tough. (neomycin, polymixin b, and bacitracin).
Dr. Ajay Acharya
What is BI ?: Need to know the content......
3
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
56 years experience Dermatology
Dr. Rajy Rouweyha
24 years experience Ophthalmology
1
Dr. Colin Kerr