Top answers from doctors based on your search:

is welding bad if you are pregnant

Dr. LINDILE SOGA
Specializes in
?: I am not aware of any adverse effects of welding on pregnancy or the outcome thereof
1

Dr. Douglas Lawson
27 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
1
Dr. Yvette Kratzberg
23 years experience Pediatrics
1
24 years experience Psychiatry
It is up to her.: I personally don't like some types of movies - so whether pregnant or not, I avoid watching things that are unduly upsetting.
Dr. Charles Whiting
26 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Victor Bonuel
It's not bad for : Your pregnancy but bad for your stomach- may cause stomach irritation in the long run.Take care!
1
24 years experience Psychiatry
Physical : Activity to include stretching can help you to maintain your fitness. That's a positive.
Dr. Chevies Newman
21 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
1
24 years experience Psychiatry
I wouldn't watch: Them if you feel upset by it. I don't watch any horror movies because i don't like feeling upset or scared.
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
29 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
No: A well balanced diet is important for women, pregnant or not. Waffles can be a part of a well balanced diet.